- When operating our Sim Pedals Ultimate+ near their maximum force capability, they need a very sturdy mount to your rig. If you want to mount your pedals to a baseplate first instead of mounting them individually, our Sim Pedals Ultimate+ Baseplate is your product of choice.
- With the Sim Pedals Ultimate+ being able to cope with the forces as experienced in real life racing cars, a sturdy mount to your simulator rig is an absolute must. If you do not want mount the pedals directly to your rig but want to put them on a baseplate first, we offer an optional rigid mounting solution. These baseplates are designed to show absolutely zero flex under load, while maintaining flexibility when it comes to positioning individual pedals.
- With the Sim Pedals Ultimate+ being able to cope with up to 140kg of force, standard rigs often show excessive flex under these loads. This baseplate helps to create a rigid mounting platform for your Sim Pedals Ultimate (please note that the Sim Pedals Sprint have their own baseplate).
- The baseplate assembly consists of multiple elements: The main baseplate on which you mount the pedals, as well as two brackets which create ground clearance for the pedal bolts and nuts and provide mounting space for the pedal controller. The main baseplate element is 10mm thick and will show zero flex under maximum load.
- We offer 2 color option: Black (fine structured powder coat) or Silver (bead blasted aluminum).
- Depending on your rig, you have the option to use the straigth/parallel brackets or angled brackets. Both bracket types are supplied with every baseplate. The angled brackets are specifically designed for rigs which come with a proprietary pedal mounting plate which is inclined towards the seat.
- Our angled brackets tilt the Sim Pedals Ultimate Baseplate by 15 degrees. This offsets the default plate inclination from your rig creating a horizontal mounting platform for your Sim Pedals. If your rig has an angled pedal deck, this will also elevate the position of the pedals, enhancing ergonomics and resulting in a more realistic driving position where the pedal box and seat are at a more level position relative to eachother. The images show both types of brackets, as well as a schematic showing various seating positions and the appropriate bracket type.
- Both sets of brackets are compatible with G25/G27 mounting holes, allowing for easy installation on many available simulator rigs. Alternatively, the brackets can also be mounted to the side of the baseplate in a wider layout.
- Every baseplate comes with a set of bolts and nuts to attach the pedals to the baseplate and mount the baseplate to your rig. Next to mounting holes for your pedals, every baseplate also features slots to position the Sim Pedals USB-controller.
- The Sim Pedals Ultimate Baseplate is suitable for our Sim Pedals Ultimate+. It can also be used for the Sim Pedals Ultimate (non + version) and the Sim Pedals Pro.
- The Sim Pedals Ultimate+ Baseplate is NOT compatible with the Sim Pedals Sprint or Sim Pedals Racecentre. For the Sim Pedals Sprint baseplate, please click here.
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Heusinkveld gives a 24-month warranty starting from the date of delivery. Repairs and/or replacement deliveries do not create an extension of the warranty period. The warranty means that defects will be remedied free of charge within a reasonable period of time, either by repairing or replacing the products and/or parts in question. The products and/or parts replaced become the property of Heusinkveld. The warranty does not include any further right to compensation from Heusinkveld. The warranty does not cover defects resulting from:
- a. incorrect setup and/or installation;
- b. non-compliance with the (safety) regulations stated in the manual;
- c. inappropriate use;
- d. inappropriate operation;
- e. external influences, such as transport damage and impact damage;
- f. repairs and modifications not carried out by Heusinkveld;
- g. use of non-original parts. Heusinkveld does not warrant that the products are suitable for the purpose for which the Buyer wishes to use them. Under no circumstances are the products suitable for use other than in a simulator.
The products are not suitable for use on (public) roads, on a test track, or as (part of) an electric vehicle.