- HIGH PERFORMANCE AND FINEST DESIGN
The Venym BLACK WIDOW pedals is our all-made CARBON pedals box. Our pedals are made in France and are machined in our facilities using Mygale's expertise and many years at the top of international competition.
- DEDICATED TO SIMRACING ENTHUSIASTS
- Our Venym pedals dedicated to sim racing are the first pedals designed in France inspired by the design and technologies used in F1 cockpits.
- Our pedals provides you all the comfort and performance you need during your races at an affordable price, the ever increasing world of simracing requires precise and sharp equipment that can meet any SimRacers and competition profile.
- Our pedals are designed and assembled by a team of cars enthusiasts on the Nevers-Magny-Cours circuit, heart of motorsport in France.
- BORN IN MAGNY-COURS
- Venym is located in the Mygale premises near the Nevers Magny-Cours circuit, the cradle of French motor sport, equipped with a complete simulator which allows the development of Venym products.
- SUPPORTED BY ROMAIN GROSJEAN
- Venym relies on the major players in simracing to develop the best possible products for SimRacers with prices optimized to the drivers' budget. This is where the partnership with Romain Grosjean and his R8G Esports team came from.
- Tailor made electronics
Our simracing pedals are equipped with a dedicated ADC (analogue digital converter) chip that allows us to sample 20bits on each pedal. Coupled with a 48mhz microcontroller, a computing power that allows us to process the signal and to interpolate the response curves on floating point numbers. All of this in near-real time, with a response time of 1ms. Where the competition only offers linear interpolation on integer numbers.
- Software developed internally
- The firmware and the "Pitstop" application (Windows 10) are also developed in-house. This allows us to be very reactive in correcting any bugs and above all in implementing new features (numerous and frequent updates)
- Machined aluminum
- Monobloc aluminum foundry. High resistance and time-proof
- V Design
- Design inspired from Formula 1. Fully customizable with a large choice of colors available. - Up to 200kg of force pressure, more than what needed in a formula (130kg)
SPECIFIED BY ADVANCED SIMRACING
- The kits have been optioned out by Advanced SimRacing and include the following:
- Carbon Cover
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Please contact Venym for warranty information : https://www.venym.com/pages/contact
If you’re not completely happy with the Venym's products you have just received, we try to be as easy going as possible when it comes to support, so if there’s anything we can do for you please let us know at email@example.com.