- The FX1 racing seat features composite fiberglass technology.
- Designed with an emphasis on comfort, this seat is one of the most comfortable race seats you will ever sit in.
- Most shell seats are side mount only, which means you have to side mount the seat and bolt it directly to the floor, eliminating the ability to slide forward and back. With the FX1, in addition to side mounting, you can still bottom mount the seat to Corbeau brackets and sliders.
- Specced out by ASR with the following options:
- FX1 Pro Black Cloth/Vinyl
- DOES NOT INCLUDE SIDE BRACKETS OR SEAT SLIDERS
- The FX1 PRO is available in one size only.
- Seat width (lower back) : 18"
- Seat width (shoulder height) : 23"
- Seat length : 18"
- Back rest (vertical, from top to bottom) : 36.5"
- Weight : 17.5lbs
- Color/Material: FX1 Pro Black Cloth/Vinyl
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
If the seat you ordered is too tight and doesn't fit properly, we can offer a store credit or a full refund, but you will have to pay return shipping to our workshop in Montreal, Canada. We highly advise that you pay close attention to our specifications and measurements before placing your order.