- If you are mounting this system to an Advanced SimRacing Chassis or any other Aluminum profile type chassis, you will require a set of Advanced M Mounting Brackets for D-BOX Haptic Systems, available here : https://www.advancedsimracing.com/products/d-box-haptic-systems-advanced-brackets
- Always wanted to reach the next level of your sim racing journey? Look no further than D-BOX’s all new G5 haptic system.
- Their combination of both motion and vibrations in a single extremely high-end package is truly the ultimate add-on for any serious sim racer, allowing them to unleash their true potential, through cues so precise, it’ll feel like the real thing!
- Licensed by the FIA, D-BOX's new generation of haptic products are ultra-realistic, incredibly precise and endlessly reliable.
- They combine high-fidelity motion and vibrations in a compact and easy to set up package!
- G5 improves on the success of D-BOX’s latest generation, G3, by coming in a package that requires only a single and discreet controller for a complete 2 or 4 actuator setups.
- G5 also launches with D-BOX’s all new “adaptive gaming mode” allowing users to create their own haptic experience straight from the Game Center!
- Complete haptic package of BOTH vibrations and motion feedback all from the G5 system. No shakers or other devices required.
- Granular, subtle feedback perfected by working with professional drivers and the FIA that translates into precise cues such as traction loss, to create an extremely realistic and immersive haptic experience.
- Feedback easily tailored to your exact likings in our Game Center, where you can toggle features and create different user profiles.
- Easy setup process from hardware to software and simple cable management.
- Access to a vast catalogue of content and games (over 90 games), with premium high-fidelity haptic feedback created in collaboration with gaming studios for ultimate realism.
- A single, smaller new processor for all 4 actuators, for a considerable space gains when mounting to any setup & significantly less wiring on installation. • Simple RJ45 (ethernet) connections from each actuator to the processor for a much smaller and faster setup, as well as simpler manipulation if a modification in actuator setup is required.
- Instant selection of the desired voltage (110V or 230V) with simple switch for more flexibility with 2-in-1 solution. Safety mechanism in place to prevent user error.
- Little to no maintenance required.
- Watch movies, series & more, right from your sim racing rig. With the new D-BOX Coded Video Mode, you have access to more than 2,200 movies, television series, music and more to be enjoyed with D-BOX's high-fidelity haptic feedback right from your sim racing rig!
- The ALL NEW ability to experience ANY PC game with haptic feedback thanks to NEW D-BOX Adaptive Gaming Mode
D-BOX GameCenter (Interface) & MotionCore (Driver) available here
- 1x Haptic Bridge
- 1x USB A to USB B Cable
- 1x 10” USB extension cord
- 1x Power Supply
- 1x Plug Lock Insert
- 8x Mounting screws
- 2x Haptic Actuators with RJ45 wires pre-inserted
- 2x Power Cables + 1x ‘’Y’’ Splitter
- 4 x Non-Captive Endings
- Quick Start Guide for Generation 5 Haptic Systems
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
A complete 2-year warranty provided by D-BOX Technologies inc. effective from the date of purchase.
Troubleshooting and customer support provided by Advanced SimRacing (firstname.lastname@example.org)