- The GSI AH50 hub extension is the perfect add on to your GSI wheel.
- It extends the shaft by 50mm.
- Three 5mm non-threaded holes and three M5 threaded holes for 70 and 50.8 Pitch Circle Diameter on both sides gives you the most flexibility and strength.
- Constructed out of billet 6061 aluminum
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Gomez Sim Industries LLC prides itself on its attention to detail and the quality of its products and materials. GSI provides a manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase for all GSI products for a period of 12 months. If you believe you have received a defective product, or are experiencing any problems with your product, please email GSI directly at email@example.com
Warranty coverage limitations:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental, contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate manipulation, maintenance or care of the product
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Any esthetic damage such as scratches and chipping that might occur during normal residential manipulation, assembly and operation of the product
- Normal and expected wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation by our shipping partners or by the customers upon reception of the product
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse.