The GT-MAX32 takes everything we’ve learned and elevates to a new level of technology including features, construction and assembly. A first for sim racing steering wheels, the GT-MAX32 is made from a continuous molded carbon footprint. The face and the outer circular rim are a single carbon fiber unit with handles over molded in silicone for maximum grip and strength all while reducing weight.
Please note. This product is crafted with the finest hand-laid carbon fiber, ensuring its strength and durability. The unique carbon weave may exhibit slight variations and small areas of carbon filler may be present, contributing to the product's one-of-a-kind character.
5” High-Res LCD Touchscreen
3 Seven-Way Multi Switches
4 + 16 + 4 RGB LED Rev Lights
“CEMS N52” V2 Shifters
One-Piece Carbon Fiber Construction
"HSE" Dual Clutches (Optional)
Direct-Injection Silicone Handles
“Spec 3” Coiled Cable
6061 Aluminum Components
8 Momentary RGB LED Push Buttons (500 gram force)
70mm Threaded Bolt Pattern
5 Backlit RGB LED Push-Button Rotary Encoders with 5-way functionality
Extra Label Sheets
- GT-MAX32 Wheel
- GSI "Spec 3" Coiled USB Cable
- Extra Label Sheets
- AH100 Hub Not Included
- VRS DirectForce Pro
- Accuforce (via Accuforce QR)
- Fanatec DD Bases (via Fanatec Podium Hub)
- Most 8nm+ wheelbases
SUPPORT & DOWNLOADS
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Gomez Sim Industries LLC prides itself on its attention to detail and the quality of its products and materials. GSI provides a manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase for all GSI products for a period of 12 months. If you believe you have received a defective product, or are experiencing any problems with your product, please email GSI directly at email@example.com
Warranty coverage limitations:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental, contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate manipulation, maintenance or care of the product
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Any esthetic damage such as scratches and chipping that might occur during normal residential manipulation, assembly and operation of the product
- Normal and expected wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation by our shipping partners or by the customers upon reception of the product
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse.