The Hyper P1 is a culmination of everything the sim racing community has requested from GSI and more. With a strong motorsport driven design language, we focused not only on functionality but building a wheel that is worthy of the top spot in our line up. A product that at every turn, exudes top tier quality in materials and construction. A true “Halo” product for the most discerning sim racer.
Hi-Res 4.3" LCD Touchscreen
3 + 14 + 3 RGB LED Rev Lights
3 Seven-Way Multi Switches
“CEMS N52” V2 Shifters
5 Backlit RGB LED Push-Button Rotary Encoders with 5-way functionality
Standard "HSE" Dual Clutches (6-Paddle configuration available)
12 Momentary RGB LED Push Buttons (500 gram actuation force)
“Spec 3” Coiled Cable
GSI “CEMS N52” V2 Shifters
GSI “HSE” Dual Clutches (Optional)
GSI “Spec 3” Coiled Cable
72 Total Mappable Inputs
88 Addressable RGB LEDs
6061 Aluminum Components
- 300mm Diameter
- Direct-Injection Silicone Handles
- 70mm Threaded Bolt Pattern
- 5mm Carbon Fiber Faceplate
- Extra Label Sheets
- GSI Hyper P1
- GSI "Spec 3" Coiled USB Cable
- Each wheel comes with an extra sheet of both rotary labels and button labels
- QRS-1 not included.
- Compatible with Simucube, VRS DirectForce Pro, Accuforce (Accuforce QR required) and Fanatec DD bases. (Fanatec Podium Hub required)
SUPPORT & DOWNLOADS
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Gomez Sim Industries LLC prides itself on its attention to detail and the quality of its products and materials. GSI provides a manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase for all GSI products for a period of 12 months. If you believe you have received a defective product, or are experiencing any problems with your product, please email GSI directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty coverage limitations:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental, contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate manipulation, maintenance or care of the product
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Any esthetic damage such as scratches and chipping that might occur during normal residential manipulation, assembly and operation of the product
- Normal and expected wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation by our shipping partners or by the customers upon reception of the product
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse.