Screenless Without Compromise: Staying true to the GSI Hyper lineup, the Hyper SL has the same number inputs, tons of RGB LEDs, and the same high quality materials and construction, now in a screenless silhouette.
- Our Best Rotaries Ever: Engagement at 6.5 Ncm means our new rotaries are the most stiff and tactile ever put into a GSI wheel.
- Highly Customizable: Change the look and feel of the Hyper SL with 86 fully addressable RGB LEDs, or make it truly one of a kind with our customization service.
- Individually Hand Assembled: Each wheel is assembled by hand and is required to pass our two-stage quality control procedure by our skilled assembly and production team.
- Precision Meets Art: In order to create the complex geometry and fit seamlessly together, the Hyper SL components are machined to an accuracy of just 50 microns, the width of a human hair.
- simOS Architecture: All new GSI wheels run on simOS, our custom firmware optimized specifically for sim racing. It includes features like predictive algorithms to optimize input responsiveness, an intelligent power management interface, and a suite of useful features that integrate directly with the simOS app.
72 Mappable Inputs: Map your inputs exactly as you'd like with nearly endless configuration options.
12 RGB LED Push-Buttons: Tactile and responsive with engagement at 500 gram force and 4 fully addressable RGB LEDs per button.
3 + 12 + 3 LED Rev Lights: Know exactly when to shift and get additional information via the side indicator LEDs like traction control, ABS, flags, and more.
- 300MM Diameter: The perfect balance for formula and GT-style racecars, and more comfortable to drive during longer stints.
86 Addressable RGB LEDs: Customize the look and feel of your wheel on-the-fly and use real-time telemetry to influence how the LEDs function.
3 Seven-Way Switches: Versatile and incredibly useful for controling in-game menus, black boxes, car settings and more.
Zero-Flex Construction: 6061 aerospace grade aluminum and 4MM thick genuine carbon fiber make the Hyper SL one of the most rigid wheels on the market.
5 Push-Button Encoders: New and improved for the Hyper SL, our new rotaries are more tactile and satisfying to use than ever before.
Standard Dual Clutches: Find the perfect bitepoint and get off the line faster than ever before using our Launch Control feature in simOS.
Dust Resistant Handles: New and improved for the Hyper SL, the silicone handles feature a new dirt and dust resistant formula.
- Hyper SL
- GSI "Spec 3" Coiled USB Cable
- Extra Labels
- AH50 HUB NOT INCLUDED
- VRS DirectForce Pro
- Accuforce (via Accuforce QR)
- Fanatec DD Bases (via Fanatec Podium Hub)
- Moza (via Moza QR)
- Most 8nm+ wheelbases
- Recommended Connection: GSI Coiled Cable → Powered USB Hub → PC
- *Non-active USB extension cables are not recommended.
SUPPORT & DOWNLOADS
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Gomez Sim Industries LLC prides itself on its attention to detail and the quality of its products and materials. GSI provides a manufacturer's warranty from the date of purchase for all GSI products for a period of 12 months. If you believe you have received a defective product, or are experiencing any problems with your product, please email GSI directly at email@example.com
Warranty coverage limitations:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental, contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate manipulation, maintenance or care of the product
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Any esthetic damage such as scratches and chipping that might occur during normal residential manipulation, assembly and operation of the product
- Normal and expected wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation by our shipping partners or by the customers upon reception of the product
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse.