- The Heusinkveld Sim Shifter Sequential is a durable and compact sequential shifter system. Using a ball spring resistance system, shifting requires an early peak force after which resistance drops just as in real cars. The shifter comes with various lengths of shifter levers as well as shifter knobs, allowing for maximum adjustability.
- Many racecars use a stick-activated sequential gearbox. Heusinkveld presents a durable and compact sequential shifter solution which emulates the feel of a real sequential shifter and can be set-up in many different configurations.
- The Heusinkveld Sim Shifter Sequential is a durable and compact sequential shifter system, which allows it to be installed in the tightest simulator environments.
- It has specifically been designed to mimic short throw sequential shifters. These can often be found in junior formula racing cars.
- Using a ball spring resistance system, shifting requires an early peak force after which resistance drops. This simulates the feeling as if your gearbox slides into the next or previous gear when the lever is engaged.
- The shifter is fitted with soft end-stops for the lever, resulting in a relative low amount of noise when shifting through gears.
- Every shifter is supplied with three different levers: one straight 30mm lever, one straight 50mm lever and one bent 50mm lever. As the resistance in the shifter unit itself is fixed, you can vary the shifting force by attaching a longer or shorter lever.
- Additionally, every shifter is supplied with 3 types of plastic shifter knobs with lengths varying from 46mm to 90mm. Combined with the different levers, this allows you to vary the combined length of the lever/knob assembly (measured from the top of the main shifter unit) from 76mm to 140mm.
- With three different levers and three different knobs, you will have a total of 9 possible configurations.
- The lever uses M10 thread, so you’ll also be able to attach any other 3rd party knob which is compatible with this size. Changing the lever or knob can be done in under a minute.
- Every shifter is supplied with a table clamp. This allows you to connect the shifter to any table-like surface. The table clamp can be detached from the shifter if you require a different mounting solution.
- An alternative mounting plate is supplied with every shifter in order to assist with mounting to a structure to the side or underneath the unit. It is possible to rotate the shifter unit relative to this mounting plate in order to optimize the position of the shifter. This plate fits directly onto aluminum profiles with a size of up to 40mm.
- You can also use your own mounting solution. The bottom of the shifter unit has 2 M4 bolt holes which allows you to connect the shifter to virtually any horizontal surface.
- The Sim Shifter Sequential has a controller board integrated in the shifter unit which offers two connectivity options, all integrated in one unit. It is possible to use the shifter as a standalone controller, connecting it to your pc with the supplied USB-cable. This means that the shifter will show up as a separate device in Windows.
- Next to the USB-port, there is also a 4×1 2,54mm female Molex socket. This allows to you interface/integrate the shifter with an external controller, such as our own Sim Pedals USB controller (or any other third party controllers which offers an interface for switches). You will need to build your own cable if you want to use this method. The integrated controller board can be seen from the outside, but it is protected by an acrylic plate.
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Heusinkveld gives a 24-month warranty starting from the date of delivery. Repairs and/or replacement deliveries do not create an extension of the warranty period. The warranty means that defects will be remedied free of charge within a reasonable period of time, either by repairing or replacing the products and/or parts in question. The products and/or parts replaced become the property of Heusinkveld. The warranty does not include any further right to compensation from Heusinkveld. The warranty does not cover defects resulting from:
- a. incorrect setup and/or installation;
- b. non-compliance with the (safety) regulations stated in the manual;
- c. inappropriate use;
- d. inappropriate operation;
- e. external influences, such as transport damage and impact damage;
- f. repairs and modifications not carried out by Heusinkveld;
- g. use of non-original parts. Heusinkveld does not warrant that the products are suitable for the purpose for which the Buyer wishes to use them. Under no circumstances are the products suitable for use other than in a simulator.
The products are not suitable for use on (public) roads, on a test track, or as (part of) an electric vehicle.