- The Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls Yoke & Switch Panel is the most advanced flight simulation system available to simmers, flight students and pilots.
- The Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls Yoke & Switch Panel was designed and developed in California by pilots and aerospace engineers to ensure the most realistic flight simulation experience possible.
- The yoke has a full 180° yoke rotation with smooth control and no center detent or dead zone.
- The base includes a Switch Panel with master, alternator, avionics, and light switches as well as a 5-position ignition switch.
- The left and right handles feature 13 programmable buttons and switches for fully customizable flight.
- The Dual Mounting Solution allows for full use with or without clamps.
- Two heavy duty clamps made of steel, attach firmly and secure the yoke.
- For thicker tabletops, a large 3M® Micro-Suction Pad that produces 40lbs of tensile strength can be used for a clamp free solution.
- The left handle features one 8-way hat switch, two Vertical 2-way rocker switches, a button and a Push to Talk Button. 8-way hat switch, 3 buttons, 2 horizontal rocker switches, 2 vertical rocker switches, and a push-to-talk button.
Solid steel yoke shaft with dual linear ball bearings with 180° Yoke rotation 180°
Right handle features two Horizontal 2-Way rocker switches, one large & one small button
5-Position ignition switch
- Switch panel with a total of 9 switches and a 5-position ignition switch
- Adjustable cockpit backlighting with smooth matte finish on the panel and on the main yoke
- Universal Panel-Mounting System
- Dual Mounting Solution
- Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls Yoke & Switch Panel
- Mounting plate with 3M® Micro-Suction Pad
- Clamp x2
- USB-C to USB-A Cable
- Yoke connector cable
- Rubber screw caps
- Compatible with PC and Mac
- Software compatibility: X-Plane 11, Prepar3D, Microsoft Flight Simulator
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
2-year limited warranty (5-year tension band replacement warranty)