- This is a stylish integrated single monitor stand, featuring the Advanced SimRacing logo, that will allow you to mount your monitors directly to your Advanced SimRacing-brand chassis
- When it comes to smaller and lighter monitors (up to 27" or 32" at a maximum of 13lb), it is compatible with the ASR 3, 4 and 6
- When it comes to larger, broader and heavier monitors (Up to 49" Ultrawide), it is compatible with the ASR 4 and the ASR 6
- Comes standard with our custom steel VESA mounting plates for maximum strength and rigidity. If your monitor happens to move during regular usage, it is definitely related to the plastic parts in your monitor as the steel VESA plates provided can handle a lot of vibrations and bumps.
- The VESA mount fits the vast majority of monitors (75 mm to 100 mm mounting pattern)
- The support plates are made of 3/8" steel to ensure maximum strength and support for your monitors
- Extremely easy to adjust in order to reach the desired height, angle and monitor placement for SimRacing
- Zero flex and no weak points whatsoever
- Important Note: Some monitor manufacturers require spacers to be able to fit with the universal VESA mount provided
- Not Included : Screws for your specific monitors (usually provided by your monitor manufacturer)
- Please note that all steel parts such as Wheel Mounting Plates and Pedal Plates or Trays come in a textured matte black finish (Powder coat)
- Box 1 (Aluminum) 30" x 3" x 2"
- 1 x Aluminum profile 30"x 1.5" x 1.5"
- 2 x Aluminum profile 10" x 1.5" x 1.5"
- Box 2 (Hardware) 21" x 11" x 4"
- 2 x Steel support side beams
- 4 x Corner Gussets and Plastic Caps
- 10 x M8 Screws (16mm)
- 12 x M8 Screws (20mm)
- 24 x M8 T-Nuts
- 4 x Single plastic cover caps and pushpins
- 1 x VESA Mounting Plate 100mm/75mm
The Integrated Single Monitor Stand assembly guide is available right here.
More assembly guides available on our dedicated page.
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Advanced SimRacing-brand products come with a free and complete lifetime replacement warranty that covers any and all hardware durability issue and damage stemming from proper assembly and residential usage of the product. All hardware parts, aluminum beams and steel plates or gussets are covered under this warranty. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information or claims in regards to this lifetime warranty.
Warranty coverage limitations:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental, contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate manipulation, maintenance or care of the product
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Any esthetic damage such as scratches and chipping that might occur during normal residential manipulation, assembly and operation of the product
- Normal and expected wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation by our shipping partners or by the customers upon reception of the product
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse.