- This is a stylish integrated triple monitor stand, featuring the Advanced SimRacing logo, that will allow you to mount your monitors directly to your Advanced SimRacing-brand chassis
- Compatible with the ASR 4 and the ASR 6
- Can support triple monitor sizes of up to 27"
- It comes standard with steel VESA mounts (100mm / 75 mm) for maximum strength and rigidity
- The support plates are made of 3/8" steel to ensure maximum strength and support for your monitors
- Extremely easy to adjust in order to reach the desired height, angle and monitor placement for SimRacing
- Zero flex and no weak points whatsoever
- Important Note: Some monitor manufacturers require spacers to be able to fit with the universal VESA mount provided
- Not Included : Screws for your specific monitors (usually provided by your monitor manufacturer
- Depending on the vibrations generated by your wheel base motor, we might recommend going with a Standalone Triple Monitor Stand to avoid any unnecessary flex in the support beams or movement in your monitor's position
- Please note that all steel parts such as Wheel Mounting Plates and Pedal Plates or Trays come in a textured matte black finish (Powder coat)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Box 1 (Aluminum) 40" x 5" x 2"
- 1 x Aluminum profile 40"x 1.5" x 1.5"
- 2 x Aluminum profile 10" x 1.5" x 1.5"
- 2 x Aluminum profile 26" x 1.5 x 1.5"
- Box 2 (Hardware) 21" x 11" x 4"
- 4 x Angle steel Plate
- 2 x Side steel support plates
- 4 x Corner Gussets and Plastic Caps
- 34 x M8 Screws (16mm)
- 12 x M8 Screws (20mm)
- 46 x M8 T-Nuts
- 6 x Single plastic cover caps and pushpins
- 3 x VESA Plate 100mm/75mm
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Advanced SimRacing-brand products come with a free and complete lifetime replacement warranty that covers any and all hardware durability issue and damage stemming from proper assembly and residential usage of the product. All hardware parts, aluminum beams and steel plates or gussets are covered under this warranty. Please contact email@example.com for information or claims in regards to this lifetime warranty.
Warranty coverage limitations:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental, contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate manipulation, maintenance or care of the product
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Any esthetic damage such as scratches and chipping that might occur during normal residential manipulation, assembly and operation of the product
- Normal and expected wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation by our shipping partners or by the customers upon reception of the product
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse.