- Our Integrated Single Monitor Stand is made of aluminum and mounts directly to your Advanced SimRacing-brand chassis
- Comes standard with a universal VESA steel plate (75mm / 100mm)
- Can easily support a gaming monitor (up to 49" Ultrawide 49") or a TV (Up to 55")
- Please note that on the ASR 1 & 3, we do not recommend fitting a TV above 43"
- As for the ASR 4 & 6, they will be able to support up to 55"
- Not Included : Screws for your specific monitors (usually provided by your monitor manufacturer
- Box 1 (Aluminum) 40" x 5" x 5"
- 2 x Aluminum profile 36" x 3" x 1"
- 1 x Aluminum profile 22" x 1.5"
- Box 2 (Hardware) 9" x 6" 3"
- 8 x Corner Gussets and Plastic Caps
- 16 x M8 Socket Cap Screws (16mm)
- 16 x M8 T-Nuts
- 2 x Single Endcaps
- 2 x Double Endcaps
- 6 x Pushpins
- 6 x M8 Button Head Screws (16mm)
- 6 x M8 T-Nuts
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Advanced SimRacing-brand products come with a free and complete lifetime replacement warranty that covers any and all hardware durability issue and damage stemming from proper assembly and residential usage of the product. All hardware parts, aluminum beams and steel plates or gussets are covered under this warranty. Please contact email@example.com for information or claims in regards to this lifetime warranty.
Warranty coverage limitations:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental, contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate manipulation, maintenance or care of the product
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Any esthetic damage such as scratches and chipping that might occur during normal residential manipulation, assembly and operation of the product
- Normal and expected wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation by our shipping partners or by the customers upon reception of the product
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse.