The new Meca EVO handbrake is developed in cooperation with real rally drivers.
- It is said that going through a turn sideways isn’t the fastest way, but the feeling when you do it is priceless.
Meca invited the some of the best professional rally drivers to develop this handbrake. Their handbrake has a perfect length and the right toughness, which you can adjust to your preferences thanks to two polyurethanes. The lever itself can be positioned and of course there is also a replaceable head.
- Made with 4mm thick steel with surface treatment
- Replaceable lever head:
- The lever head is mounted with M10 thread and can be replaced by a self-made head.
Proven load cell:
- The Mavin load cell sensor with a maximum possible load of 200kg takes care of the power transmission. It’s the same sensor that’s used on the Meca EVO1 brake pedal.
- Thanks to the replaceable polyurethanes, you can adjust the shift length of the brake and its toughness. The proven bowl system takes care of the protection of polyurethanes.
- Quality and strong construction
- The length of the lever is inspired by a real race car
- Replaceable polyurethanes for setting the shift length and toughness
- Proven 200kg Mavin Loadcell sensor
- Lever mounting in bearings
- Replaceable lever head for custom made (M10 thread)
- Possibility of positioning the entire handbrake
- Attachment to rig via grooves in the structure
- Custom design electronics
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Meca EVO Handbrake
- PCB box
- USB-C cable
- 4x screw M6x25
- 8x steel washer 6mm
- 4x plastic washer 6mm
- Set of polyurethanes – 2x black (70Sh), 1x blue (80Sh), 1x Orange (90Sh)
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
All the products, as per the European law, are guaranteed for 2 years. The Warranty is reduced to 1 year for products purchased for internal usage by B2B customers (e.g. simulation venues using our products on their own sim rigs). Within the relevant warranty period, B2C customers in case of issues can report any technical problem Meca Sim Hard directly at email@example.com or send them a message on https://mecasimhardware.com/contact/