The Evolution sequential shifter is developed according to the needs of real racers. Experience what it’s like to be in a real racing car with the new Meca EVO SQ.
- The Meca SQ EVO is our new gear shifter, which has been developed with an emphasis on maximum realism.
- Meca cooperated with real racers in the development, both from the world of rally and circuit racing. The lever has an ideal length and the possibility of setting the stiffness of the shift according to which racing car you want to drive.
- Made with 4mm thick steel with surface treatment
- Replaceable lever head:
- The lever head is mounted with M10 thread and can be replaced by a self-made head.
Meca SQ EVO is equipped with own-made electronics and is fully adjustable in the Meca Control Panel software. Omron quality switches are used.
Possibility to adjust the stiffness of the lever from 2kg to 7kg. You can also set the travel path or spring preload settings.
- Developed according to the requirements of real racers
- Quality strong construction of 4mm thick steel with surface treatment
- Optimal lever length
- Possibility to set the motion length
- Possibility to set stiffness from 2kg to 7kg
- Possibility to set spring preload
- Omron quality switches
- Own electronics design
- Possibility of exchanging the lever head for custom made (M10 thread)
- Attachement to the rig via grooves in the structure
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Meca EVO SQ shifter
- PCB box
- USB-C cable
- 4x screw M6x25
- 8x steel washer 6mm
- 4x plastic washer 6mm
- Small wrench for adjusting the spring preload
- User guide
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
All the products, as per the European law, are guaranteed for 2 years. The Warranty is reduced to 1 year for products purchased for internal usage by B2B customers (e.g. simulation venues using our products on their own sim rigs). Within the relevant warranty period, B2C customers in case of issues can report any technical problem Meca Sim Hard directly at email@example.com or send them a message on https://mecasimhardware.com/contact/