With the Meca Evo1 clutch, you will love every shift of your historic racing car.
The degressive style of our clutch aims at the most faithful feeling you have in a real car. The pedal is equipped with a total of four springs, thanks to which everyone can adjust the stiffness according to their preference. In addition, the stiffness can be adjusted using the groove in the pedal. Load cell sensor ensures accurate power transmission. The pedal faceplate can be height-adjusted and you can also set the angle of the pedal.
- 4mm thick steel with surface treatment
- Adjustable pedal angle Adjustable position forward/backward, left/right
- Height-adjustable pedal face plate (Balotin stainless steel)
- Degressive style clutch – simulation of clutch compression in a real car
- Large variation of settings and fine tuning
- Equipped with 4 tension springs, can be changed according to the user
- Springs can be removed – 4 springs (max)- 1 spring (min)
- Load cell sensor
- Ball bearing rotation axis housing
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Clutch pedal
- 4x screw M6x25
- 4x nut M6
- 8x Steel washers
- 4x plastic washers
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
All the products, as per the European law, are guaranteed for 2 years. The Warranty is reduced to 1 year for products purchased for internal usage by B2B customers (e.g. simulation venues using our products on their own sim rigs). Within the relevant warranty period, B2C customers in case of issues can report any technical problem Meca Sim Hard directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or send them a message on https://mecasimhardware.com/contact/