The new Meca EVO1 pedals increase the emphasis on robustness, reliability and adjustability.
They set the new standard for high-end simracing equipment. The height of the pedals is precisely measured for a perfect ergonomic position for both GT and F1 sitting. Due to their adjustability, the pedals are suitable for all types of simulations from road cars across GT cars to F1 cars.
- Made from 4mm thick steel with a surface treatment.
- We use quality bearings, unibals on the rods are made of Automotive enviroment (stainless steel, aluminum, brass).
- Steel parts are made on a CNC Laser. Face plates are treated with ballotin (glass sandblasting).
- Meca EVO1 is equipped with new electronics from our own production. The new electronic board has proven RJ11 connectors for easy connection of each pedal.
Variability of attachment:
- Rig mounting is through pre-drilled holes, according to established standards. The pedals can be positioned in the groove of your choice.
- All pedals except the brake are equipped with high-quality load cell sensors and the power transmission to the sensor itself has been redesigned.
- The angle of all pedals can be adjusted and the face plates are height-adjustable. Finding the right settings has never been easier.
- New Meca Control Panel:
- The redesigned Meca Control Panel software now includes 9-point curve settings for each pedal and you can save your own setting profiles. You can also set deadzones and calibrate individual pedals.
- Throttle Pedal:
- With the new accelerator pedal, you will have full control of turn exits.
- The pedal has a stiffness adjustment, including fine adjustment using a preload spring with a round nut. It is possible to purchase a long faceplate for the heel’n’toe technique. The 20kg load cell sensor with a redesigned power transmission system on the sensor itself ensures precise power transmission. The pedal faceplate is height adjustable and the angle of the pedal can also be adjusted.
Brake Pedal (Load Cell):
- It is said that the brake pedal is the most important piece of SimRacing equipment, and that’s why we paid the most attention to it again.
We continue to use a proven system of cups that protects the polyurethane segments while simulating a pressurized braking system at full braking. It is now possible to set the brake disc gap using the preload spring. The 200kg load cell sensor continues to take care of the power transmission, thanks to which you can brake with a force of up to 136kg. The brake pedal also has a height-adjustable face plate.
- Clutch Pedal:
- With our clutch you will love every shift of your historic racing car.
The degressive style of our clutch aims at the most faithful feeling you have in a real car. The pedal is equipped with a total of four springs, thanks to which everyone can adjust the stiffness according to their preference. In addition, the stiffness can be adjusted using the groove in the pedal. Load cell sensor ensures accurate power transmission. The pedal faceplate can be height-adjusted and you can also set the angle of the pedal.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Accelerator pedal
- Brake pedal (Load Cell)
- PCB box
- USB-C cable
- Polyurethane set – 2x blue (80sh), 2x orange (90sh), 2x honey (95sh)
- User manual
- 8x screw M6x25
- 8x M6 nut
- 16x steel washers
- 8x plastic spacers
- 2x T-Nut M6
- 2x screw M6x12
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
All the products, as per the European law, are guaranteed for 2 years. The Warranty is reduced to 1 year for products purchased for internal usage by B2B customers (e.g. simulation venues using our products on their own sim rigs). Within the relevant warranty period, B2C customers in case of issues can report any technical problem Meca Sim Hard directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or send them a message on https://mecasimhardware.com/contact/