9 N·m of Torque from a Direct Drive Servo Motor: The R9's 9N·m of torque can simulate a full range of steering forces and car handling characteristics.
- Minimum Weight & Maximum Torque: Maximum torque from a compact body.
Aviation Grade Aluminum Alloy Housing: Unmatched quality and durability. The MOZA R9's whole housing is made of aviation grade aluminum alloy.
- Smart Temperature Control System: To ensure stable operation and endurance during a competition. The temperature control strategy uses built-in temperature sensors.
- Zero Latency Wireless Technology: Wirelessly transmit data and power between the steering wheel and the base.
Quad Core Architecture: No matter how complex the force feedback calculations get. The unique Quad CPUs can reliably process the task at maximum precision.
APP Cloud Control: The settings of the wheel base, steering wheel, pedals, etc. can be modified through the MOZA APP. Settings can be imported with one click onto new simulators.
- Compatible, Customizable: The R9 can be connected to all of MOZA Racing's hardware.
- Applicable Platform: PC
- Driving Type: Direct Drive
- Maximum Steering Angle: Unlimited
- Housing Material: Aluminum Alloys
- Housing Color: Black/White
- Maximum Torque: 9 N·m
- Maximum Power: 180W
- Input Voltage: 110V~220V AC —> 36V DC
- USB Refresh Rate: 1000Hz
- Wheel Base Indicator Light: Applicable
- Smartphone APP: Applicable
- Quick Release: Customized Quick Release
- Connection Port: Starting Switch, Power Supply, Data, Emergency Stop Switch, Display Screen
- Accessories: User Guide, Warranty Card, Power Supply, USB Cable, Took Kit
- Mounting: 4 holes on the bottom; exclusive holder that supports angle adjustment and side fix; table clamp
- Side Mounting: Optional
- Emergency Stop Switch: Optional
- Firmware Upgrade: Applicable
- Size (L x W x H)（mm): 240x157x124
- Mass: 4.62 KG
MOZA Racing warranty covers all defects in materials and workmanship for all products sold by http://www.mozaracing.com. Only original, unaltered, and unmodified materials and workmanship are covered by this policy. This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper deployment, misuse, accidents, neglect, or the natural breakdown of materials over time. Products should be returned to us for evaluation. Items with defects in materials and workmanship will be repaired, exchanged, or refunded. For more information about repair, exchange, and returns, please visit our website’s after-service policy.