- The Bundle contains the following products:
- MOZA DD R3
- ES Steering Wheel
- SR-P Lite Pedals (No Clutch)
- Table Clamp
- Officially Licensed for Xbox: Enjoy seamless compatibility and exceptional performance on both Xbox consoles and PC.
- 3.9 Nm DD Servo Motor: The Direct Drive servo motor delivers a stable and realistic torque output of 3.9 Nm. It flawlessly replicates the steering force found in road and race cars, providing detailed and immersive feedback direct to your hands.
- Innovative X Shape Design: Setting it apart from other MOZA wheelbases, the R3 features a distinctive X shape design at the front, not only adding a robust and eye-catching appeal but also enhancing the cooling effect.
- The Maximum & Minimum Philosophy: Its compact body and low power consumption make it ideal for use in various setups, while still delivering maximum torque output and maintaining excellent temperature control performance.
- Aviation-grade Aluminum: Crafted entirely from aviation-grade aluminum alloy, the R3 base boasts a sleek appearance while ensuring superior durability and endurance.
- Ultra-low Torque Ripple & Groove Torque: Our engineering team have worked tirelessly to achieve the ultimate steering feedback, featuring ultra-low torque ripple and groove, for a smoother experience than ever.
- Intelligent Temperature Control System: Our advanced system continuously monitors the temperature of the motor and electronic components and employs intelligent temperature control strategies to deliver stable and reliable performance in all circumstances.
- 15-bit Encoder: The motor encoder sports a 15-bit ultra-high resolution, ensuring steering is accurate and gives a true-to-life feel.
MOZA Pit House Control Center: Pit House is MOZA Racing's command center and allows full customization and fine tuning of your MOZA devices. With just a single click, you can launch the game directly from the Pit House software and seamlessly configure it to obtain telemetry data.
DD R3 Wheel Base:
- Platform: PC & Xbox
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Max Wheel Rotation: Limitless
Housing Material: Aviation Grade Aluminum Alloy
Peak Torque: 3.9 Nm
Input Voltage: 110V~220V AC —>12V DC
Encoder Resolution: 15 bits
USB Refresh Rate: 1000Hz
APP Functionality: Supported
Quick Release: Supported
Connection Ports: Power, DC Input, Pedal, USB, Dash
Accessories: Manual and Warranty Card, Power Supply, Data Cable, Toolkit
Mounting Method: 4 holes on the bottom
Table Clamp: Included
Online Firmware Upgrade: Supported
ES Steering Wheel:
- Wheel Material: Microfiber Leather
- Frame and Front Plate Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Dial Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Size: 11 inches
- Buttons: 22
- LED Lamp Beads: 10
- Intelligent Telemetry: Supported
- Configurable LEDS (MOZA Pit House): Supported
- Disassembly method: Quick Release System
- SR-P Lite Pedals
- Material: High-strength Steel
- Plate Material: High-strength Steel
- Color: Black
- Pedal Sensor Type: Hall Sensor
- Pedal Spacing: Adjustable
- Pedal Plate Height: Adjustable
- Pedal Input Adjustment: Supported
- Pedal Input Reversal: Supported
- Pedal Output Curve Adjustment: Supported
- Anti-Slip Pad: Included
MOZA Racing warranty covers all defects in materials and workmanship for all products sold by http://www.mozaracing.com. Only original, unaltered, and unmodified materials and workmanship are covered by this policy. This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper deployment, misuse, accidents, neglect, or the natural breakdown of materials over time. Products should be returned to us for evaluation. Items with defects in materials and workmanship will be repaired, exchanged, or refunded. For more information about repair, exchange, and returns, please visit our website’s after-service policy.