Each wheel is also shipped with a set of 6 button head screws to cap off the vintage look. The classic looking AUTODROMO logo is manually silk screened while the MPI logo is discreetly milled in each spoke as an individually engraved serial number to make each wheel truly ONE of a kind. All AUTODROMO products have an MPI VERA PELLE added tag for authenticity, and come in our vintage designed craft box.
For all AUTODROMO 70 models, we sought the classic and period correct look present in every detail.
To truly capture the AUTODROMO 70 line’s authentic vintage spoke style, we went as far as using an old-style milling cutter. It is with this we were able to create the iconic period correct holes and the frontal radius synonymous with the era.
We researched the most beautiful top grain leather available and utilized a minimal texture grain unique for this model. The feel is second to none and covers a classic round grip with back finger grooves to enhance comfort and performance.
All of the stitching in the ’70 series edition is entirely handcrafted by MPI expert technicians, replicating the period correct techniques of using a larger than standard thread. It’s a subtle difference drivers will surely feel passing through their fingers.
Each of the ’70 models come with a custom made flush horn-button
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.