- With the help from world renowned Quaife Engineering, we have created the best H pattern shifter available for simulators. We felt the simulator market was crying out for an H pattern shifter that actually felt like driving a real car and not just pressing a few buttons on the end of a lever.
- Our H pattern is an extremely robust design that you can really use hard without fear of breaking anything.
- Our design is an 8 speed shifter with 6 forward gears and two extra gears for reverse that are located beyond the reverse interlock on the gear lever accessed by pushing the lever down and across to the left, this gives you the option of reverse forward or backwards.
- The feeling of the shifter is exactly the same as a real car. When you change gear, you can see the selector rods engaging behind the Perspex cover exactly like your real gearbox would.
- The design and concept is taken directly from a production Quaife H pattern gearbox.
- The feeling of the shift comes from the selector rods and the centralization device used on most gearboxes rather than relying on a gate plate at the top which is what all other shifters on the market currently do.
- The shifter itself is fully adjustable with the force of both centering and going through the gate easily adjustable by the user.
- The pivot point of the gear lever is also adjustable meaning without changing the length of the lever you can adjust the throw between gears.
- The shifter has a short gear lever as standard which is similar to the one found on a Caterham.
- By the use of our shaft extension, you have an additional 150mm possible in height and this is adjustable by 70mm to any height required.
The shifter has a USB B socket on the back to be connected directly to your PC as a stand-alone device. A high quality 2m USB A to B cable is included.
- Pro-Sim H Pattern Shifter
- 2m USB A to B cable
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Warranty coverage limitations:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental, contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate manipulation, maintenance or care of the product
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Any esthetic damage such as scratches and chipping that might occur during normal residential manipulation, assembly and operation of the product
- Normal and expected wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation by our shipping partners or by the customers upon reception of the product
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse