G-forces have never felt so good!
- Feel the power of sustained G-forces like never before.
- TensionR™ adds an extra level of realism for the ultimate racing or flight experience.
- It comes with a 5 point belt system and it's fully integrated with Sim Racing. Studio software for an easy, plug-and-race/fly experience.
- The PT Actuator Active Belt Tensioner uses the Sim Racing Studio software.
- You can download it here
SETUP AND TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE
You can find the setup instructions here
- PTA-SRS Active Belt Tensioner / 1pc
- USB-B data communication cable(2 meter) / 1pc
- PTA Tension R USB Isolator / 1pc
- AC/DC Adapter 110-240Vac 50/60Hz Max 2.5A( Output: 24VDC, 15A, 360W, IP20)
- 5 Point Harness Strap Belt kit / 1 pc ( Color: Drab Red )
- Power train system (DC closed loop servo motor plus planetary gearbox)
- Max. belt rolling linear speed: 120mm/s ( Original rolling shaft diameter )
- Max. pull force: 15kg
- Max. acceleration: 380mm/ms
- Mounting plate brackets ( PT LOGO ) / 1pc
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
PT Actuator Offer a one year warranty on their products. For more information, please contact PT Actuator directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.