CNC machined and anodized black Boom arm base.
Perfect way to utilise any 1/4" 20 photographic boom arm in order to secure our streamdeck cases and accesories your Gopros or any other camera on your rig.
Offers a threaded 1/4" 20 hole and 2 X M8 countersunk holes to help you secure it on any 40 series profile or 8mm hole on your rig.
Comes with 2 X M8 flat head bolts and 2 X Tslot nuts.
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Please refer to the following link for further information on SimCore's warranty: https://simcore.com.au/shipping-returns/