This wheel is based on the very impresive OMP Alu GT rim and offers 28 inputs which is the maximum available for a Simucube compatible wireless steering wheel.
Featuring top quality compponents like Otto P9 buttons, NKK toggle switches, CTS double duty encoders, CNC machined and anodized back case, 4mm CNC machined front carbon plate, CNC machined aluminium anodized knobs and button guards, and of course our unique aluminum magnetic multi adjustable shifters.
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Please refer to the following link for further information on SimCore's warranty: https://simcore.com.au/shipping-returns/