- HUB EXTENSION IS GREEN
UH1-105 is a direct replacement to the stock hub that comes with all three models of the Simucube 2 family of direct drive wheel bases.
It adds 105mm extra length to the stock hub and with a smaller diameter, it is the perfect add-on in order to extend the motor shaft and give enough room for your center monitor in order to be as low as possible and to bring it closer to the servo axle.
Total length of 155mm from the front face of the servo.
It is compatible with both the stock Simucube 2 quick release and with any 70 PCD quick release on the market. Both the stock SC2 QR and the 70 PCD holes are threaded M5 so no need for nuts.
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Please refer to the following link for further information on SimCore's warranty: https://simcore.com.au/shipping-returns/