- The BPv3 is SimLine's newest, most advanced product distinguished by its versatility. It even fits on some 280mm rims!
- Compact and ergonomic design, so it fits most rims available on the market
- We placed the funky switches on purpose, not symmetrically so that one of them is easier to access and the other is more difficult, at the same time making it easier to access the button.
- The buttons we used are very high-quality MEC switches with a high resistance of 6.5 Nm to prevent accidental pressing.
Buttons & switches:
- BPv3 Ult has been equipped with 29 functions
6x ALPS / MEC push buttons
- 2x funky switch (D-Pad + Encoder + Push button) we made a special circuit to prevent problems with the push button
- 2x Bourns Encoders with 16 positions and a push button, they have a very pleasant feeling, even when wearing gloves
- 2x adjustable magnetic aluminium shifters
- DUAL CLUTCH SYSTEM with Bite Point Potentiometer on back based on our aluminium clutches with high precision hall sensors
- The back cover is made of one piece of aluminium on a precise CNC machine, it has also been sandblasted and oxidized, thanks to which the coating is very scratch-resistant and requires minimal maintenance.
- Genuine Forged Carbon Front Plate
Inside there is a specially designed PCB with an original Simucube controller.
All knobs are made of aluminum, specially made for us, they are also sandblasted and oxidized.
- The stickers added to the kit are high-quality stickers in three versions:
- Beige, glowing light green in the dark
- 1 x SimLine BPv3 Ultimate Dual Clutch Button Plate (Wired)
- 1 x 2m Spiral Cord USB Cable
- Compatible with PC / Windows via USB
- Compatible with the Simucube product line, VRS DirectForce Pro and other wheelbase manufacturers (please inquire for more information in regard to your specific wheelbase)
- Below is the compatibility list that SimLine has checked, if your rim is not on the list, please contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org, they will check it:
- Fanatec GT, R300, GT3 Cup
- DimSim F320, RMD 320, Porsche GT3 Cup OEM
- Momo Jet32, Mod 30, Team 30, Tuner Black,
- Motamec, Mazda MPI, MPI GT1
- OMP Alu S, Superquadro, Targa, Asso, Kubic, Superleggerro, Supertourismo, Trecento, Velocita
- Sportline D320, R320, R350, U300, Competition, Imola
- Sabelt SW733,
- Sparco P300, P310, P323, L360, L999, Lap5, P353, R383
- Turn R305, R20,
- Cube Controls, SRB
- and many more.
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
For any support and warranty inquires, please contact SimLine directly directly by email at email@example.com or by phone at +48 517 768 318 (Poland)