- We are pleased to introduce you to our new display called the unambitious Simline Dash 6.8 inch, because we preferred to focus on the hardware rather than on the name
- So we decided to create something of our own, it took a lot of time, stability of operation was our priority, but also visual issues have a high priority for us, that's why we don't use 3D printing, we only use our own electronics specially designed for this equipment and we devoted hours to tests to be able to offer trouble-free equipment.
- full aluminum housing, sandblasted and oxidized, thanks to which it is scratch-resistant, finger-proof and looks very good.
- VOCORE 6.8 inch display which is very fast, bright enough and has hundreds of dashboards available in the network that changes in a second, it can even adapt the layout to the car we are currently driving (ACC)
- 33 very bright RGB LEDs, fully programmable with lenses specially made for us
- electronics specially designed for this purpose, no cable spaghetti, the photo can be seen in the gallery
- different spacing of mounting screws, designed for Simucube, Fanatec, Simagic Alpha or Thrustmaster
- all connected with only one USB cable, with a side exit so that monitors can be placed right behind our Dash
- Dash is the thinnest I've ever made. It is only 22mm thick
- 1 x SimLine Dash 6.8 Inch Vocore Edition
- 1 x USB Cable
- Mounting Brackets
- Compatible with PC / Windows
- Compatible with the Simucube product line, VRS DirectForce Pro and other wheelbase manufacturers (please inquire for more information in regard to your specific wheelbase)
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
For any support and warranty inquires, please contact SimLine directly directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +48 517 768 318 (Poland)