- A faithful replica of the Fiesta WRC button box, attached to the rim, with an aluminum housing and a real carbon fiber front.
- The top switches come from a real Fiesta WRC
- The lower knobs are aluminum, the encoders used are the well-known CTS 288 ensuring a solid feeling when switching.
- The electronics were designed together with LeoBodnar UK.
- The spiral cable is removable and extends up to 3 meters.
- The set includes screws and a distance for wheel with bigger offset.
- Optioned out by Advanced SimRacing with the SimLine Flat Bottom 300mm Wheel Rim
- *NO PADDLE SHIFTERS*
12 push buttons
3 CTS288 Encoders
Carbon fiber front
No 3D Printed parts
- 1 x SimLine Fiesta Replica WRC Steering Wheel with 300mm D-Shaped wheel
- 1 x 2m Spiral Cord USB Cable
- Compatible with PC / Windows
- Compatible with the Simucube product line, VRS DirectForce Pro and other wheelbase manufacturers (please inquire for more information in regard to your specific wheelbase)
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
For any support and warranty inquires, please contact SimLine directly directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +48 517 768 318 (Poland)