- A replica of the Skoda Fabia R5 steering wheel in several variants, intended for simracing.
- Minimalism above all, in rallies we haven't needed 50 buttons so far, that's why this steering wheel is perfect for the R5 class.
- The core is made of real carbon, the optional shifters are of course aluminum, the handlebar can be equipped with a funky switch, the rim can be chosen from 32 cm or 35 cm.
- The switches are Japanese Knitter Switches of the automotive class.
- Due to the very tight arrangement of the buttons relative to the core of the rim, this BP is only compatible with a small number of rims. Two of our range are 100% compatible. We can also order 33cm on special request.
- No Funky switch (7-way switch)
- Carbon weave paddle shifters
- 1 x SimLine R5 Racing Wheel
- 1 x 2m Spiral Cord USB Cable
- Compatible with PC / Windows
- Compatible with the Simucube product line, VRS DirectForce Pro and other wheelbase manufacturers (please inquire for more information in regard to your specific wheelbase)
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
For any support and warranty inquires, please contact SimLine directly directly by email at email@example.com or by phone at +48 517 768 318 (Poland)