- The steering wheel is produced by the Sportline factory in Italy, which has projects for brands such as Porsche in its portfolio.
- Steering wheel Simline/Sportline Competition TC it is made of aluminum, the handles are cast and trimmed with suede with red stitching.
- The wheel weighs only 643 grams and will be a perfect match for our new BPv3 Ult and several other BPs on the market.
- This steering wheel is 300mm wide, has a well-profiled grip thanks to which it fits perfectly in your hands.
- width 300mm
- molded and stitched grips
- weight only 643 grams
- perfectly profiled grips
- Made in Italy
- PCD 6×70
- 1 x SimLine / Sportline Competition U300 TC Wheel Rim
- Compatible with PC / Windows
- Compatible with the Simucube product line, VRS DirectForce Pro and other wheelbase manufacturers (please inquire for more information in regard to your specific wheelbase)
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
For any support and warranty inquires, please contact SimLine directly directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +48 517 768 318 (Poland)