- Premium Construction: Strong and precise CNC machined billet aluminum construction Steel CNC machined rods and shafts, precise Igus bushings. Ball bearings in all important places for smooth, wobble-free and noiseless operation. The whole construction designed specifically for SimRacing.
- Controller & Software: 200kg high capacity load cell, precise, high quality Vishay potentiometers. Custom developed ultra high resolution 16-bit USB electronics. Unique SmartDrive configuration software, which allow full customizability of any pedal parameters.
- SmartDrive software gives you the ability to create custom profiles and curves, to adjust deadzones and to limit brake force. Most simulator pedals on the market have only Linear characteristics, one-in-one pedal input and output ratio. The unique feature of ProPedal and SmartDrive configuration software is the adjustable pedal characteristic. There are four different characteristics available Linear, Exponential, One point and Multi point. Pedals could be independently set to any of them.
- The output of the Brake pedal can be limited in SmartDrive. It is very useful when the car on the simulator title what you use start to lock the brake up much earlier then 100% pedal output. In combination with the four pedal curve you can adjust the brake feel and the peak break force output exactly to your taste without any compromise.
- Fully Adjustable Pedal Positioning and Angle: The SimTrecs ProPedal GT can be fully adjusted in height, angle, and distance. Each pedal can be independently adjusted, so you can find the perfect positioning for your liking.
- Throttle: The pedal travel can be adjusted steplessly with a grubscrew. The curve and force can be adjusted with the slot on the pedal arm. With the preload nut the initial and the total required force are adjustable. Both adjustment are fine, precise and stepless. It features hydraulic damping to offer a very smooth pedal feel, making throttle modulation much easier.
- Brake: Our brake system has progressive characteristic curve and has two operating stages. First simulate the pad-to-disk gap of the real brake system, the second the flex of the caliper and the brake lines. The firmness of both stage and the gap are independently adjustable. With the preload nut or washer are adjustable the real brake system pad-to-disk gap. With different elastomers and washers the pedal feel are adjustable. The kit contain 12 different elastomers in 4 length and 3 hardness. The maximum pedal force can be adjusted from 40kg to 100+kg with an potentiometer on the fly. To simulate the real cars hydraulic brake system we use dampers. The resistance are step less adjustable, to help finding the perfect pedal feel. To simulate the real cars hydraulic clutch system we use dampers. It gives very smooth and realistic pedal feel.
Clutch: Our clutch system has concave characteristic curve, means it get firmer on the beginning of its travel and on its end get softer. This curve simulate the compression of the real car clutch pressure plate spring. The pedal travel can be adjusted steplessly with a grubscrew. With the preload nut can be adjusted the initial and the total required force. By replacing the spring (included in kit)
the pedal force are adjustable.
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.