The T150 racing wheel, Thrustmaster’s absolute gold standard in the world of virtual motorsports, is a tremendous asset for all racing fans looking for enhanced immersion in their gaming sessions.
The T150 ensures excellent precision and realistic sensations on the race track, thanks to Thrustmaster’s unique belt-pulley Force Feedback system. Responsive and adjustable, the T150 is a versatile ally for any type of racing: Rally, F1, NASCAR and even GT.
The size of the wheel’s rim (11 inches / 28 cm) is great for all hand sizes, and allows for easy, intuitive rotation (up to 1080°). Gear shifts are both smooth and distinct thanks to the 100% metal sequential paddle shifters, which provide optimal accuracy.
Optical reading of the wheel’s movements (with 12-bit resolution) ensures authentic in-game mirroring of even the slightest moves made by the user.
Works with PS5 games (PS5 games compatibility has been tested and endorsed by Thrustmaster. At stage of publication, PS5 compatibility of the full range have not been yet tested nor endorsed by Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC.)
- Realistic wheel: wheel rim is 11 inches / 28 cm in diameter, with an ergonomic design that’s great for all types of racing games
- Up to 1080° wheel rotation, for optimal racing precision
- Responsive, precise and silent Force Feedback, thanks to the belt-pulley system in the racing wheel’s base
- Optical reading: 12-bit resolution ensures accurate in-game reproduction of all wheel movements (4,096 values on the steering axis)
- The T150 comes with a 2-pedal pedal set that works efficiently in all circumstances
- REALISTIC SIZE
- The wheel’s rim is 11 inches / 28 cm in diameter: this ensures complete versatility, making the T150 great for all racing game styles. Experience the thrills of different types of race tracks and circuits — intense F1 and Rally racing, and every kind of four-wheeled fun in between.
- 1080° WHEEL ROTATION
- The wheel can make up to three full rotations, for an unprecedented level of control at every turn. The wide-ranging rotation angle offered by the T150 (from 270° to 1080°) lets all virtual drivers be as precise as possible, in any type of race.
- 100% METAL SEQUENTIAL PADDLE SHIFTERS
- The T150 features large sequential paddle shifters, crafted entirely of metal. Similar to the paddle shifters found in very high-performance cars, their ergonomic design allows for excellent handling — with smooth and distinct gear shifting.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE FORCE FEEDBACK
- The Force Feedback incorporated into the T150 (PS4/PC) and TMX (Xbox One/PC) racing wheels is very adaptable, with a variety of power adjustment options. This highly-responsive Force Feedback on the wheel lets virtual drivers maneuver with all the precision they need to constantly improve their performance in games.
- SILENT BELT-PULLEY SYSTEM
- The belt-pulley Force Feedback system unique to the T150 (PS4/PC) and the TMX (Xbox One/PC) represents the ultimate advantage provided by Thrustmaster racing wheels. This system allows for channeling of sounds from the motor, while providing a feeling of smoothness — for intuitive control of Force Feedback power.
- The T150 (PS4/PC) and TMX (Xbox One/PC) are compatible with the TH8A – a 100% metal shifter –, and the T3PA – the popular Thrustmaster 3-pedal pedal set (both sold separately). The TH8A features a design inspired by the real-world automotive industry (with a detachable shift knob), and allows for two different shifting styles: H-pattern (7+1) or sequential (+/-).
- 1 x Thrustmaster T150 Racing Wheel
- 1 x Thrustmaster Pedal Set (with 2 pedals)
- 1 x Racing Wheel mounting system
- User manual and warranty information
- Compatible with Advanced SimRacing-brand products and support plates
- Compatible with the Thrustmaster TH8A shifter (sold separately)
- Works with PC, PS4 & PS5 games
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
For any support and warranty inquires, please contact Thrustmaster directly at https://support.thrustmaster.com/