T248 features a new optimized HYBRID DRIVE system with a mixed belt and gear mechanism for powerful, realistic and versatile Force Feedback.
T248 delivers 70% more power (compared with previous Thrustmaster T150 series hybrid racing wheels) and adds cutting-edge new features including Force Feedback presets that can be changed on the fly in games, magnetic paddle shifters, an interactive screen with more than 20 different displays, and a magnetic pedal set with 4 pressure modes on the brake pedal.
T248 has been designed for all gamers looking for performance and immersion — including those keen to free themselves from their keyboard, mouse or gamepad, and users who want to take their racing to the next level after having started out with a wheel aimed at beginners. This brand-new racing wheel is officially licensed for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4, and is compatible with PC.
- Premium design with leather wrapping on the outer-facing portion of the wheel
- Versatile wheel shape, well-suited to all racing game styles
- Up to 25 action buttons including 2 dual-position encoders
- Interactive race dashboard with a selection of more than 20 different displays on the wheel’s screen
- Dynamic Force Feedback: on-the-fly Force Feedback level adjustment (3 preset modes included) via the screen, compatible with all games
- Magnetic paddle shifters (patented H.E.A.R.T technology) for instant responsiveness, and a super-clear gear shifting feel
- Magnetic pedal set (patented H.E.A.R.T technology) for incredible 12-bit resolution precision that won’t decrease over time
- 4 distinct pressure modes on the central pedal for optimized braking according to the configuration and gaming setup (desk, cockpit, stand, etc.)
- Next-generation HYBRID DRIVE system delivering 70% more power than other Thrustmaster hybrid racing wheels (T150 series)
- THRUSTMASTER RACE DASHBOARD DISPLAY
- T248 features a selection of more than 20 different displays on its built-in screen: manual adjustment of a range of settings (selection of Force Feedback type, the wheel's rotation angle, etc.), or the user’s choice of telemetry information (gear ratio, RPM, gamer’s best lap time, etc.).
- DYNAMIC FORCE FEEDBACK
- T248 features 3 types of Force Feedback (presets included), compatible with all games and modifiable on the fly directly on the wheel:
- FFB 1: Force Feedback 100% proportional to the force requested by the game.
- FFB 2: enhanced Force Feedback, for better skid control.
- FFB 3: boosted Force Feedback, allowing users to clearly feel all racing effects from the track (curbs, skidding off-track, etc.).
- NEXT-GEN HYBRID DRIVE SYSTEM
- Providing gamers with extra power (up to 70% more than the previous Thrustmaster hybrid racing wheel, T150), T248 dominates racetracks thanks to its intensity.
- The outstanding drivability made possible by this hybrid system avoids counterintuitive sensations and friction problems commonly found in racing wheels without a belt drive component.
- 25 ACTION BUTTONS
- Including 2 dual-position encoders (up and down) located on the ends of the wheel’s central spokes, T248 features nearly twice as many action buttons as previous Thrustmaster racing wheels (T150 series).
- This extensive range of physical and virtual buttons allows users to always have plenty of choices when it comes to assigning racing controls, in any type of game.
- MAGNETIC PADDLE SHIFTERS
- Thanks to H.E.A.R.T magnetic technology, T248’s paddle shifters allow for super-fast gear shifting, with clear and precise activation feel (30 ms response time) to avoid driving errors.
- This proprietary technology, based on a contactless system of magnets without any friction, also allows for an unprecedented product lifespan over the long term — even with the most intense gaming sessions.
- MAGNETIC PEDAL SET
- Providing truly exceptional, thousandth-of-a-second precision, the T3PM magnetic pedal set also allows for 4 pressure modes on the brake pedal.
- With completely smooth motion and avoiding the loss of precision over time experienced by standard potentiometer-based pedal sets, T3PM represents a huge, striking leap forward both in terms of versatility and in-game responsiveness.
- Thrustmaster T248 Wheel & Base
- Thrustmaster T3PM Pedal Set
- 48 W Power Supply & Power Cable
- Attachment system with necessary screws
- USB Cable
- Allen Key
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Information Flyer
- Compatible with Advanced SimRacing-brand products and support plates
Officially licensed for PlayStation; compatible with PS5, PS4 and PC
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
For any support and warranty inquires, please contact Thrustmaster directly at https://support.thrustmaster.com/