The Thrustmaster T300 Racing Wheel Servo Base lets gamers truly immerse themselves in the world of car racing, and hone their skills to improve their performance. In order to achieve this, Thrustmaster set out to create an exceptional solution for all gamers looking to radically enhance their experience in car racing games.
All products in the T300RS series (T300 Racing Wheel Servo Base, T300RS, T300RS GT and T300 Ferrari Integral Racing Wheel Alcantara Edition) feature a quick and easy wheel changing system, allowing users to enjoy racing using different Thrustmaster wheels (sold separately).
Featuring a brushless motor with nearly 25 watts of power, the performance provided by the Thrustmaster T300 Racing Wheel Servo Base is fast and precise, for impeccable control on any racing terrain. Its dual-belt system reduces disruptive noises and allows for smoother movements, for a more supple and flexible driving experience. The base features proprietary H.E.A.R.T contactless magnetic technology, without any potentiometers, for optimal precision that won’t decrease over time: enjoy reliability that’s recognized as a gold standard by virtual racers worldwide.
- The Thrustmaster T300 Racing Wheel Servo Base is an officially-licensed PlayStation product, and is compatible with PS4 and PC
- Fast brushless motor: nearly 25 watts of power for responsive, realistic Force Feedback
- Quick and easy wheel changing system: enjoy different styles of racing
- Dual-belt system for smooth gaming sessions without any dead zones
- Proprietary H.E.A.R.T magnetic technology: unlimited product lifespan and optimal precision
- Officially-licensed PlayStation product, compatible with PS4 and PC
- SIMPLE WHEEL CHANGING SYSTEM
- Like all products in the T300RS series (T300RS, T300RS GT and T300 Ferrari Integral Racing Wheel Alcantara Edition), the T300 Racing Wheel Servo Base features a quick and easy wheel changing system, allowing users to enjoy racing using different Thrustmaster wheels. The ecosystem of Thrustmaster add-on wheels, composed of wheels sold separately without a base or pedals, offers T300RS users a wide selection of products specially designed for different motorsport styles: from GT circuit racing to rally racing on rough terrain, all options are open to Thrustmaster racers. Simply rotate the locking system on the base to remove the current wheel, in order to attach a new wheel to the base (wheels sold separately). The quick release system for the wheel only requires the use of a Phillips screwdriver, for excellent long-term gaming stability.
- FAST, POWERFUL BRUSHLESS SERVOMOTOR
- The T300 Racing Wheel Servo Base features a brushless servomotor with nearly 25 watts of power, for fast and precise performance and impeccable control on any racing terrain. Realistic, accurate transmission of the different elements of each race directly to the user’s hands makes this motor a must-have. Contrary to a simple brushed motor, the brushless motor technology built into the T300RS series racing wheels also allows for an extremely quiet racing experience. The brushless motor’s endurance allows the racing wheel to maintain constant intensity and power in terms of Force Feedback, avoiding a loss of sensations even during very long gaming sessions. As opposed to brushed motors, this brushless motor technology provides stability and dynamic performance for the driver right through to the end of every race.
- DUAL-BELT SYSTEM
- The T300 Racing Wheel Servo Base features a dual-belt system which reduces disruptive noises and allows for smoother movements, for a more supple and flexible driving experience. The dual-belt mechanism allows for smoothing out of the different data elements received from the race course or circuit. Thanks to its direct link to the brushless motor, the system removes the possible presence of any dead zones and decreases uncomfortable jolting, without detracting from the power with which effects are transmitted to the user, for optimal realism in all racing environments. Also designed for and built into Thrustmaster’s flagship racing wheel series (T-GT and TS-XW, sold separately), this system represents a significant technological evolution in terms of performance, for races where the details can make all the difference.
- PROPRIETARY MAGNETIC TECHNOLOGY
- Featuring Thrustmaster’s proprietary magnetic technology, for optimal wheel precision that won’t decrease over time, the reliability made possible by the T300 Racing Wheel Servo Base is recognized as a gold standard by virtual racers worldwide. Thrustmaster’s patented contactless H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) system, without any potentiometers, allows for an unlimited product lifespan and optimal precision throughout gaming sessions: up to 16-bit resolution, with 65,536 values. An excellent investment for all gamers looking to get started racing, keep up their skills or significantly improve their racing performance, this proprietary technology also spearheads a variety of Thrustmaster’s high-end products — including the T-LCM Pedals pedal set, and its flagship T-GT and TS-XW series racing wheels (all sold separately).
- T300 Servo Base
- 100-125 V Power cord
- Metal central attachment system, compatible with all desks and tables
- Built-in screw threads for attachment to all cockpits
- Compatible with Advanced SimRacing-brand products and support plates
- Compatible with Thrustmaster TH8A shifter and TSS Handbrake progressive handbrake/sequential shifter (sold separately)
- Compatible with Thrustmaster T3PA, T3PA-PRO and T-LCM Pedals pedal sets (sold separately)
- Works with PS5 games
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
For any support and warranty inquires, please contact Thrustmaster directly at https://support.thrustmaster.com/