T3PM features proprietary and patented H.E.A.R.T magnetic technology, providing gamers with truly exceptional, thousandth-of-a-second precision. T3PM also allows for 4 pressure modes on the brake pedal, allowing racers to play comfortably, and with the same level of precision, no matter what type of setup they’re using (table/desk, cockpit, Wheel Stand Pro, etc.).
With completely smooth motion and avoiding the loss of precision over time experienced by standard potentiometer-based pedal sets, T3PM represents a huge, striking leap forward both in terms of versatility and in-game responsiveness.
- Magnetic pedal set (patented H.E.A.R.T technology) for incredible 12-bit resolution precision that won’t decrease over time
- 4 distinct pressure modes on the central pedal for optimized braking according to the configuration and gaming setup (desk, cockpit, stand, etc.) • 100% metal pedal heads
- Up to 440 lb / 200 kg of pressure resistance
- Weighted pedal set base, 20% more stable than the Thrustmaster T3PA pedal set
- 4 PRESSURE FORCE LEVELS
- Braking resistance can be adjusted to 4 different levels of pressure force, using the included set of brake springs:
- 1 soft metal brake spring
- 1 hard metal brake spring
- 1 extra-hard elastomer brake spring
- 100% MAGNETIC: CLUTCH, BRAKE & ACCELERATOR PEDALS
- •Contactless technology built into all 3 pedals for smooth, linear motion: H.E.A.R.T™ (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) magnetic sensors without any potentiometers, for extreme precision and an unlimited lifespan
- 12-bit resolution per pedal when T3PM is connected to a compatible Thrustmaster racing wheel base (sold separately)
- 440 LB / 200 KG OF PRESSURE RESISTANCE
- Perfect for all types of uses, styles of games and different supports (table/desk, stand or cockpit)
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE POSITIONING OF THE PEDALS
- • Adjust the positioning of each pedal head for the best fit with any setup: table/desk, stand or cockpit; GT or singleseater position:
- Inclination: a pedal head support is included for each pedal head, to adjust the inclination (2 possible positions for each pedal)
- Height: the height of the accelerator pedal can be adjusted (2 possible positions for the accelerator pedal)
- Spacing: the lateral spacing of the pedal heads can be adjusted (3 possible positions for each pedal)
- BUILT-IN ATTACHMENT SYSTEM
- For cockpits and other supports (Wheel Stand Pro, etc.)
- 5 screw threads located on the underside of the pedal set
- EXTENSIVE COMPATIBILITY
- Compatible on PS4™ and PS5™ with the Thrustmaster TGT, T300, T248 and T150 racing wheels • Compatible on Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S with the Thrustmaster TS-XW, TX, T248 and TMX racing wheels
- Compatible on PC (Windows® 10) with the Thrustmaster T-GT, T300, T150, TS-XW, TX, TMX, T248 and TS-PC Racer racing wheels
- 20% EXTRA WEIGHTING COMPARED TO THE THRUSTMASTER T3PA PEDAL SET
- 1 x T3PM Magnetic Pedals
- 1 x Allen key
- 2 x Metal brake springs (soft, hard)
- 1 x Elastomer brake spring (extra-hard)
- User manual, including warranty information
- Compatible with Advanced SimRacing-brand products and support plates
- Compatible with Thrustmaster T-Series racing wheel bases (T300RS, TX, T-GT, TS-PC, TS-XW) on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
For any support and warranty inquires, please contact Thrustmaster directly at https://support.thrustmaster.com/