Complete your sim racing setup with a manual shifter for next-level racing immersion sensations. TH8S Shifter Add-On features an “”H””-pattern shift plate with 7 gears plus reverse gear, with direct gear shifting, allowing it to adapt to all types of games and vehicles with manual shifting (rally, trucks, GT, NASCAR).
- Versatile Shifter:
- No unnecessary movements are required: the 8-position (7+1) “H”-pattern shift plate allows for direct shifting of the 7 gears plus the reverse gear, in order to adapt to all types of games and vehicles. You can easily double the number of gears to drive trucks with up to 14 gears.
- Responsive Shifting:
With its 1.6″ / 4 cm metal shift lever, this “short” shifter is incredibly responsive for clean, precise gear shifting. The ergonomic “sport-style” shift knob allows for easy handling, helping you stay in control in all situations — even off-road!
- Thanks to its dual connectors (USB and DIN), TH8S Shifter Add-On is compatible on PS5, PS4, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S with all Thrustmaster Force Feedback racing wheels*, and compatible with all racing wheels on the market on PC. The USB and DIN cables are included with the product.*List of compatible racing wheels available on the Thrustmaster support website.
Built-in Clamping System:
TH8S Shifter Add-On features a built-in sturdy clamping system for all types of tables, desks and supports (0.04–1.6″ / 0.1–4 cm thick). Clamping doesn’t require any tools, allowing the shifter to be attached and unattached quickly and easily.
- Depth: 220mm
- Width: 130mm
- Height: 240mm
- Weight: 0.6kg
- 1x TH8S Shifter Add-On
- 1x mini-DIN cable (racing wheel base to TH8S)
- 1x USB-A to USB-C cable (PC to TH8S)
- Warranty flyer and instruction manual
- Compatible with Advanced SimRacing-brand products and support plates.
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
For any support and warranty inquires, please contact Thrustmaster directly at https://support.thrustmaster.com/