- Racing sim fans will love the wheel’s responsive and silent Force Feedback, for enhanced immersion in games — with sensations incredibly close to real-world conditions.
- The TMX has been created with different types of drivers in mind: its ergonomic design and the range of technologies incorporated into the wheel make it totally adaptable to all racing game styles (Rally, F1, NASCAR and even GT). The racing wheel comes with a 2-pedal pedal set that works efficiently in all circumstances
- The TMX racing wheel, Thrustmaster’s absolute gold standard in the world of virtual motorsports, is a tremendous asset for all racing fans looking for enhanced immersion in their gaming sessions.
- It ensures excellent precision and realistic sensations on the race track, thanks to Thrustmaster’s unique belt-pulley Force Feedback system. Responsive and adjustable, the TMX is a versatile ally for any type of racing: Rally, F1, NASCAR and even GT.
- The size of the wheel’s rim (11 inches / 28 cm) is great for all hand sizes, and allows for easy, intuitive rotation (up to 900°).
- Gear shifts are both smooth and distinct thanks to the 100% metal sequential paddle shifters, which provide optimal accuracy.
- Optical reading of the wheel’s movements (with 12-bit resolution) ensures authentic in-game mirroring of even the slightest moves made by the user.
- REALISTIC SIZE
- The wheel’s rim is 11 inches / 28 cm in diameter: this ensures complete versatility, making the TMX great for all racing game styles. Experience the thrills of different types of race tracks and circuits — intense F1 and Rally racing, and every kind of four-wheeled fun in between.
- 900° WHEEL ROTATION
- The wheel can make up to 2.5 rotations, for an unprecedented level of control at every turn. The wide-ranging rotation angle offered by the TMX (from 270° to 900°) lets all virtual drivers be as precise as possible, in any type of race.
- 100% METAL SEQUENTIAL PADDLE SHIFTERS
- The TMX features large sequential paddle shifters, crafted entirely of metal.
- Similar to the paddle shifters found in very high-performance cars, their ergonomic design allows for excellent handling — with smooth and distinct gear shifting.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE FORCE FEEDBACK
- The Force Feedback incorporated into the T150 (PS4/PC) and TMX (Xbox One/PC) racing wheels is very adaptable, with a variety of power adjustment options. This highly-responsive Force Feedback on the wheel lets virtual drivers maneuver with all the precision they need to constantly improve their performance in games.
- SILENT BELT-PULLEY SYSTEM
- The belt-pulley Force Feedback system unique to the T150 (PS4/PC) and the TMX (Xbox One/PC) represents the ultimate advantage provided by Thrustmaster racing wheels.
- This system allows for channeling of sounds from the motor, while providing a feeling of smoothness — for intuitive control of Force Feedback power.
- The TMX (PS4/PC) and TMX (Xbox One/PC) are compatible with the TH8A – a 100% metal shifter –, and the T3PA – the popular Thrustmaster 3-pedal pedal set (both sold separately).
- The TH8A features a design inspired by the real-world automotive industry (with a detachable shift knob), and allows for two different shifting styles: H-pattern (7+1) or sequential (+/-).
- Thrustmaster TMX Servo & Racing Wheel
- Thrustmaster T3PA Pedal Set (2-pedal)
- Racing Wheel Mounting System
- User Manual
- Warranty Information Flyer
- Compatible with Advanced SimRacing-brand products and support plates
- Compatible with Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
- Compatible with PC and Xbox One, Series S/X
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
For any support and warranty inquires, please contact Thrustmaster directly at https://support.thrustmaster.com/