For the 70th anniversary of the most famous racing brand worldwide, Ferrari, Thrustmaster is proud to present the TS-PC RACER Ferrari 488 Challenge Edition racing wheel. Combine the power of Thrustmaster’s cutting-edge technologies incorporated into the TS-PC RACER wheel base, created to enhance gaming performance, with a replica of the real Ferrari 488 Challenge wheel (officially licensed by Ferrari) for an incredibly lifelike racing experience.
This 9:10 scale replica of the Ferrari 488 Challenge wheel measures 12.6”/32 cm in diameter and is designed for total immersion in the racing competition world of Ferrari. Crafted of polyurethane and the same Alcantara material as that used on genuine Ferrari wheels, the wheel features 15 built-in LEDs* and 2 rotary switches for optimal ease of use and efficiency in games. Compatible with the Thrustmaster racing ecosystem on PC (Windows 10/8/7), the TS-PC RACER Ferrari 488 Challenge Edition offers a number of Thrustmaster’s advanced technologies such as the external Turbo Power power supply, Motor Cooling Embedded system, and a highly-responsive 40-watt motor providing enhanced Force Feedback.
- Officially licensed by Ferrari for Windows, the TS-PC RACER Ferrari 488 Challenge Edition’s wheel is a 9:10 scale replica of the Ferrari 488 Challenge wheel and measures 12.6”/32 cm in diameter.
- With a brushless Force Feedback system, a very responsive 40-watt brushless servomotor and Motor Cooling Embedded system (patent pending), the motor is able to support intensive use during long hours of e-racing competition without fading.
- The wheel is designed for racing competition with its 15 built-in LEDs* for tachometer function (RPM), and 2 rotary switches with push function. Its wrapping is hand-stitched and made of the same Alcantara material imported from Italy as that used on genuine Ferrari wheels.
- The external Turbo Power power supply features a finless toroidal-shaped design, providing 86% efficiency (vs. 65% efficiency for standard finned power supplies).
- A POWERHOUSE OF TECHNOLOGIES
- TS-PC RACER is Thrustmaster’s ultimate racing simulator for PC racers. It faithfully reproduces the car’s response and track conditions.
- TS-PC RACER is a powerhouse of technologies created to enhance gaming performance and offer a racing experience closer to reality, allowing gamers to be fully immersed.
- THRUSTMASTER TS-PC SERVO BASE
- Metal top cover 270°–1080° rotation angle Industrial-class brushless 2nd-generation motor The TS-PC RACER’s motor provides powerful 40-watt brushless Force Feedback Motor Cooling Embedded system Field Oriented Control algorithm External Turbo Power power supply
- REALISTIC COMPETITION WHEEL DESIGN
- The wheel is a 9:10 scale replica (12.6”/32 cm in diameter) of the real Ferrari 488 Challenge wheel. Officially licensed by Ferrari, it features a total of 25 programmable functions:
- Faceplate and 2 paddle shifters crafted of black brushed anodized metal
- 15 built-in LEDs for tachometer function (RPM)* 2 directional pads (D-pads with push function)
- 2 rotary switches with push function, and 8 action buttons Designed with hand-stitched wrapping crafted of the same Alcantara material imported from Italy as that used on genuine Ferrari wheels.
- BRUSHLESS SERVOMOTOR TECHNOLOGY
- To provide a high level of performance, precision and comfort for highly-demanding PC gamers, Thrustmaster developed the TS-PC servo base.
- The industrial-class brushless 2nd-generation motor ensures 50% more dynamics, and 4 times greater stall force than the previous generation. Torque is 1.6 times higher than the torque provided by the TX and T300 RS wheel bases.
- DYNAMIC TORQUE
- Very responsive 40-watt motor for particularly dynamic and powerful effects, with enhanced feedback. The TS-PC RACER’s motor provides powerful 40-watt brushless Force Feedback and incredible velocity (dynamic torque): from long stall curves (STALL mode) to super-responsive zigzags (DYNAMIC mode).
- MOTOR COOLING EMBEDDED SYSTEM
- Maintains dynamics with the new motor by ensuring that there is no overheating, while remaining silent. Provides 50% more dynamics and 4 times greater stall force than the TX and T300 RS wheel bases, plus heat dissipation via monophasic cooling.
- H.E.A.R.T. (HALLEFFECT ACCURATE TECHNOLOGY) + F.O.C.
- Field Oriented Control algorithm: H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) provides 16-bit resolution (65,536 values), while the new F.O.C. algorithm dynamically optimizes the response to intense torque demands. The motor responds dynamically and swiftly to increased torque requests, while switching and reducing power drops.
- EXTERNAL TURBO POWER SUPPLY
- External Turbo Power power supply delivers constant power and massive peak power to instantly respond to ultra-fast requests from the game. Toroidal-shaped to optimize efficiency versus heat at 86%, with a finless design. Peak power: 400 watts!
- THRUSTMASTER ECOSYSTEM : FULLY COMPATIBLE!
- Compatible on PC with Thrustmaster accessories*: Detachable wheels*: Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On*, TM Open Wheel*, Rally Wheel Add-On Sparco R383 Mod*, TM Leather 28 GT Wheel Add-On*, etc. Racing ecosystem: T3PA and T3PA-PRO pedal sets*, TH8A shifter* and TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod+*. * Sold separately
- TS-PC Racer Servo Base
- Ferrari 488 Challenge Edition Racing Wheel
- TURBO POWER power supply
- Attachment system
- User manual and consumer warranty information.
- Compatible with Advanced SimRacing-brand products and support plates
- Compatible on PC with Thrustmaster accessories*: Detachable wheels*: Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On*, TM Open Wheel*, Rally Wheel Add-On Sparco R383 Mod*, TM Leather 28 GT Wheel Add-On*, etc. Racing ecosystem: T3PA and T3PA-PRO pedal sets*, TH8A shifter* and TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod+*. * Sold separately PC compatibility (Windows® 10/8/7) ensured thanks to the Thrustmaster drivers available for download from the http://support.thrustmaster.com/ website. The drivers allow you to make sure that you always have the latest firmware version available for the racing wheel.
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
For any support and warranty inquires, please contact Thrustmaster directly at https://support.thrustmaster.com/