Derived from the TS-XW Racer racing wheel (the first milestone of the collaboration between Thrustmaster and Sparco), the TS-XW Servo Base is a powerhouse of technologies crafted to provide cutting-edge performance. Designed as the central element in Thrustmaster’s high-end racing ecosystem for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC (Windows 10), the TS-XW Servo Base is compatible with all detachable Thrustmaster add-on wheels (sold separately).
The TS-XW Servo Base provides Force Feedback via a brushless 40-watt servomotor, featuring Thrustmaster’s MCE (Motor Cooling Embedded) cooling system (patent US010441882B2).
This allows the motor to maintain its high level of performance, even with intensive use throughout grueling virtual racing competitions.
Equipped with a dual belt and pulley system featuring an axle mounted on metal ball bearings for enhanced racing control, the Thrustmaster TS-XW Servo Base allows for super-smooth, completely responsive and extremely quiet performance.
- Brushless servomotor for powerful, precise and responsive Force Feedback
- Turbo power supply for the powerful 40-watt motor
- Dual belt and pulley system with metal ball-bearing axle for super-smooth, extremely quiet performance
- POWERFUL BRUSHLESS SERVOMOTOR
- The brushless 40-watt servomotor built into the TS-XW Servo Base provides powerful Force Feedback effects and exceptional velocity (dynamic torque).
- DUAL BELT AND PULLEY SYSTEM
- This system features an axle mounted on metal ball bearings, for balanced and linear performance thanks to T-LIN technology. The super-smooth, responsive action stays extremely quiet in games, making every session an incredibly lifelike racing experience.
- BUILT-IN COOLING SYSTEM
- The built-in MCE (Motor Cooling Embedded) cooling system (patent US010441882B2) maintains the new motor’s dynamic performance, without overheating and while remaining silent.
- TURBO POWER SUPPLY
- The external Turbo power supply delivers constant power and incredible peak power, instantly responding to ultra-fast requests from games. Its toroidal shape allows for optimized power efficiency of 86% (with just 14% heat generation).
- DESIGNED FOR THRUSTMASTER ADD-ON WHEELS
- The TS-XW Servo Base is compatible with all detachable Thrustmaster add-on wheels (sold separately) — for thrilling rally racing with the Sparco R383 Mod, and extreme single-seater sensations with the TM Open Wheel, amongst many others.
- COMPATIBLE WITH SHIFTERS AND PEDAL SETS
- The TS-XW Servo Base is fully compatible with all shifters, handbrakes and pedal sets in Thrustmaster’s racing ecosystem (sold separately), including the TH8A shifter and the T-LCM Pedals pedal set.
TS-XW Servo Base
Power supply and power cable
- Compatible with Advanced SimRacing-brand products and support plates
- Compatible with the Thrustmaster TH8A shifter, as well as with the TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod and TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod + handbrake/sequential shifter models (sold separately)
- Compatible with the Thrustmaster T-LCM Pedals, T3PA and T3PA-PRO pedal sets (sold separately)
- Compatible with all detachable Thrustmaster add-on wheels (sold separately)
- Compatible with Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC (Windows 10)
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
For any support and warranty inquires, please contact Thrustmaster directly at https://support.thrustmaster.com/