- The Turn Button Plate Gen 2 (BP2) is the best affordable sim wheel button plate for Direct Drive wheel bases. It plugs into the PC via coiled USB cable and can work with any sim wheel base with a 70mm bolt pattern. Designed to be as universal as possible to fit most sim racing steering wheels on the market.
- 6 tactile pushbuttons
- 2 rotary encoders with push button
- 2 of the 7-in-1 "Funky" switches
- Flat formula shifter paddles (For flat 300mm-320mm steering wheels)
- 70mm non-threaded bolt pattern
- USB cable plugs into PC
- Designed for PC use only
- Wheelbase requirements:
- Fanatec Podium Hub: 10mm Spacer & M5x40mm screws (included)
- VRS DD with VRS Hub: 50mm Spacer or Quick Hub
- BP2 (With Flat Formula aluminum magnetic shifters)
- Button Sticker sheet
- 6x M5 x 40mm flat head screws
- 6x M5 nylon lock-nuts
- Custom coiled PU rubber RJ45 to USB-A Male cable
- 6 foot USB PU rubber extension cable with mounting strap
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.