The open-top 305mm sim racing wheel is meant to attach to any direct drive wheel base or sim racing button box with a 70mm bolt pattern.
Turn R305 is a high-end sim racing wheel. the new textured rubber grip offers zero maintenance, and is slightly softer than previous versions. This makes it just as grippy as suede or leather but will last for many years without having to be replaced or cleaned.
- Diameter: 305mm
- Grip Thickness: 37.5mm
- Dish: 0mm
- Weight: 542g
- Spoke Plate: Black Anodized Aluminum
- Rubber: Shore 50A Textured Polyurethane
Compatibility list including but not limited to:
Turn Button Plate, Simracing Bay Ultra BB, Simagic GT1, Ascher C26M, Ascher C26L, Ascher B16M, Ascher B16L, Fanatec Universal Hub, SRC Pro, SRC GT-1, SRC Cup, AccuForce Button Box, Fanatec Endurance Module (Requires a 20mm spacer & M5x45mm flat head screws)
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.