- The Wheel side component of our Universal Quick Release fits all standard diameters in the industry (50mm or 70mm).
- An ultra-lightweight machined from a solid aluminium base, and a fine laser cut steel body.
- It’s made to be strong, efficient. It’s the most solid, robust and durable piece of hardware to hold a direct drive wheel, peaks, and forces.
- Designed with one only purpose in mind, doing the job and doing it right.
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
All the products, as per the European law, are guaranteed for 2 years. The Warranty is reduced to 1 year for products purchased for internal usage by B2B customers (e.g. simulation venues using our products on their own sim rigs). Within the relevant warranty period, B2C customers in case of issues can report any technical problem to Cube Controls via the Customer Service email firstname.lastname@example.org.