- Introducing the all new VNM Handbrake V1 - ideal for drifting simulations.
- With quality, usability and customization in mind, the VNM Handbrake V1 follows the same rigorous build standards as our Manual and Sequential Pattern VNM Shifter V1.
- Designed to look and feel like the real thing, the VNM Handbrake V1 is equipped with high quality components including an industrial load cell and an STM32 16-bit ADC board.
- This, along with pressure-sensitiveness and a firm and progressive feel, gives the VNM Handbrake V1 the capability to deliver smooth and detailed inputs with absolute precision.
- Can be mounted directly to an ASR-brand SimRacing Chassis using the provided hardware.
- Made in Vietnam by VNM Simulation
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Please contact email@example.com for Warranty coverage & information
Warranty coverage limitations:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental, contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate manipulation, maintenance or care of the product
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Any esthetic damage such as scratches and chipping that might occur during normal residential manipulation, assembly and operation of the product
- Normal and expected wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation by our shipping partners or by the customers upon reception of the product
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse