- VNM Simulation has once again brought precision and quality to the sim racing community.
- With a 200kg load cell brake pedal, optional base plate and dampers, this pedal set will make those podium finishes a breeze
- Main components are aluminum that have been CNC machined with precision and finished with a high-quality black anodization
- All moving parts utilize ball bearings for a smooth pedal actuation
- Adjustable pedal angle and height for dialing in position
- Throttle and Clutch pedals utilize contactless angle sensors for precision and longevity
- 200kg load cell brake pedal
- High-quality and high-precision (external ADC 24bit) controller box using smart control software for calibration, setting up deadzones and travel curves
- Compatible with PC/Windows via USB
- Compatible with the Advanced SimRacing Aluminum Pedal Deck & Steel Pedal Plate
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Please contact email@example.com for Warranty coverage & information
Warranty coverage limitations:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental, contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate manipulation, maintenance or care of the product
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Any esthetic damage such as scratches and chipping that might occur during normal residential manipulation, assembly and operation of the product
- Normal and expected wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation by our shipping partners or by the customers upon reception of the product
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse