- The DirectForce Pro is a state of the art sim racing direct drive wheel system engineered to create a superior racing experience.
- Up to 20 Nm of force can be applied directly to the wheel. This is truly enough power to simulate forces generated in a racecar.
- Accuracy to go along with power provides a superior experience and advantage over consumer-grade wheels. Feel the car start to break loose immediately!
- Leave the toys behind. This is a durable solution that has been tested to meet our highest quality assurance standards.
- Why Direct Drive?
- Real racecars can generate upwards of 20 Nm (Newton Meters) of force through the steering wheel. For a professional racecar driver, this force is critical to feeling what the car and tires are doing at any given moment.
- This is where Direct Drive wheels offer a competitive advantage over the competition. With consumer-grade wheels being able to produce approximately 3-7 Nm of force, the DirectForce Pro peaks at 20 Nm – enough to truly simulate how a racecar feels.
- However, it’s not just about the force. It’s also about how quickly and accurately the wheel can deliver those forces. You will feel even the small changes in grip under low and high load conditions. And when the back end starts to slip out the wheel will start to self-correct. All this means a more realistic experience!
- MiGE Motor
- The DirectForce Pro is powered by the popular MiGE 130ST-M10010 (“Small” MiGE) Motor. Providing precision, power (20 Nm peak), and durability, this motor can connect to several popular steering wheel rims via our hub adapter.
- VRS Controller
- The MiGE Motor is controlled by the VRS DirectForce Pro Controller – known as the “brain” of the solution. Inside the compact enclosure is an all-in-one USB Force Feedback & Motor Controller board bundled with a 400W fanless PSU and brake resistor.
- VRS DirectForce Pro package
- MiGE Motor
- VRS Controller
- Hub Adapter
- Installation guide (Online)
- Advanced SimRacing's Front Mount
- Optimal usage on the ASR 4 and ASR 6, but also compatible with our midrange ASR 3
- Compatible steering wheels can be found on the VRS website
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
VRS offers a 3 year warranty. This covers product defects and hardware failure. Please contact VRS directly for warranty support : https://virtualracingschool.com/contact-us/
Warranty coverage limitations:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental, contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate manipulation, maintenance or care of the product
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Any esthetic damage such as scratches and chipping that might occur during normal residential manipulation, assembly and operation of the product
- Normal and expected wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation by our shipping partners or by the customers upon reception of the product
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse.