- This is a Standard Plate that is highly compatible when it comes to mounting entry-level and midrange SimRacing wheel bases.
- If you are the owner of a current generation Advanced SimRacing chassis with a DD Side or Front Mount Wheel Deck, you can now order this Add-On to mount any standard mounting Logitech, Thrustmaster or Fanatec products.
- This gives Advanced SimRacing chassis owners (current generation) the opportunity to switch to different types of wheel base mounting solutions at an extremely low cost.
- Zero flex and no weak points design philosophy.
- A high quality steel plate that comes with all the necessary mounting hardware for a quick and easy installation.
- If you are the owner of an older generation model chassis from Advanced SimRacing, you will need to acquire the newest edition of our Wheel Deck that comes with the Standard Plate
- Width of the Standard Wheel Deck: 12"
- Depth of the Standard Wheel Deck: 7"
- 1 x Standard steel plate
- All the necessary mounting hardware
- Logitech products
- Thrustmaster products
- Fanatec entry-level and mid-range products (including the CSL DD and Podium DD Series)
- Simagic M10
- AccuForce Pro V2 Steering System
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Advanced SimRacing-brand products come with a free and complete lifetime replacement warranty that covers any and all hardware durability issue and damage stemming from proper assembly and residential usage of the product. All hardware parts, aluminum beams and steel plates or gussets are covered under this warranty. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information or claims in regards to this lifetime warranty.
Warranty coverage limitations:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental, contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate manipulation, maintenance or care of the product
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Any esthetic damage such as scratches and chipping that might occur during normal residential manipulation, assembly and operation of the product
- Normal and expected wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation by our shipping partners or by the customers upon reception of the product
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse.