The Bottom Mount can be mounted directly onto your table or on your rig. You mount your Asetek SimSports® Direct Drive Wheelbase by attaching the bottom mount to the underside of the wheelbase and then mount it to your rig in your preferred position. The Bottom Mount must be mounted to a flat surface that supports the entire length of the mount.
The t-slots in the bottom of the wheelbase allows you to slide your wheelbase back and forth on the bracket. This mounting solution maximizes leg space in your setup and clears the way for comfortable and fully immersive sim racing.
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
When you purchase Asetek SimSports products, you have a 24-month warranty for defects or lack of conformity in the goods from the time you received the goods. You must give notice of the defect or lack of conformity within a reasonable time after you have established the defect. A timely, justified complaint implies that you can either get the goods repaired, get a price reduction or get a refund depending on the specific situation. https://www.asetek.com/simsports/support/