Upgrade your Forte® Formula Steering Wheel with these digital Input Paddles.
Inspired by real-life race cars our digital dual input paddles are designed to give you that all important competitive edge. Customize your wheel, to add the input and settings you prefer! Fully bindable, the digital Input Paddles gives you the possibility to have quick access to overtake settings, DRS or whatever input you desire. Without having to remove your hands from the wheel.
Made in a carbon, glass, and plastic composite material, you get a very high natural rigidity and strength providing top-of-the-line quality and durability. Both made to last and for comfort, they’re also lightweight, ergonomical and low noise.
With no wires to connect and a quick and simple one-screw installation, the paddles also feature adjustable width, to fit all hand sizes and preferences.
- Compatible with the Asetek SimSports Forte Formula Steering Wheel
- Assetto Corsa
- Assetto Corsa Competizione
- DiRT Rally
- DiRT Rally 2.0
- F1 Series
- Project Cars 2
- rFactor 2
- And many more (all games that accept direct input devices)
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
When you purchase Asetek SimSports products, you have a 24-month warranty for defects or lack of conformity in the goods from the time you received the goods. You must give notice of the defect or lack of conformity within a reasonable time after you have established the defect. A timely, justified complaint implies that you can either get the goods repaired, get a price reduction or get a refund depending on the specific situation. https://www.asetek.com/simsports/support/