TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition is an aviation system officially licensed by both Boeing and Xbox, for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S. It is also compatible with PC.
TCA Boeing Edition, Thrustmaster’s new flagship civil aviation range, is a line of products allowing for cutting-edge new features with a highly-specific goal in mind: replicating the different controls, flight kinematics and sensations experienced by real Boeing pilots at the controls of a 787 airliner.
Unique realism with the first official Boeing pendular yoke
- The first yoke officially licensed by Boeing, inspired by the iconic Boeing 787 (1:1 scale yoke wheel)
- Solid metal frame: for superior sturdiness and stability
- Thrustmaster PENDUL_R: experience smooth motion and linear force throughout the 8.3-inch / 21-cm range of travel on the pitch axis
- Suspended and adjustable mechanism
- 150° yoke wheel rotation: on the pitch axis, with 16-bit precision (65,536 x 65,536 values)
- 18 action buttons, one 8-way “point of view” hat switch, and a mini-stick controller with push button!
- 1/8-inch / 3.5-mm stereo microphone jack for headset (not included)
- 2 connectors: for TCA Quadrant Boeing Edition, plus optional external TFRP or TPR rudder system (3 additional axes, with 1,024 values per axis)
- Support stand for tablet or smartphone (not included)
Unrivaled precision in all circumstances
- Exclusive precision, thanks to H.E.A.R.T™ (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) magnetic sensors:
- Surgical precision: 16-bit resolution on all yoke and throttle quadrant axes
- Contactless magnetic technology without any friction, for an unlimited product lifespan!
A modular throttle quadrant for enhanced versatility!
- Ergonomic replica inspired by the iconic Boeing throttle quadrant, for totally realistic takeoffs and landings in games
- 3 axes with swappable levers (4 levers included) to configure the throttle quadrant:
- Dual thrust levers with functional thrust reversers, and auto-throttle buttons
- Speed brake and flaps levers to control your flight sequences
- 3 axes + 17 action buttons, including an encoder to control the autopilot feature
- You can combine two TCA Quadrant Boeing Edition controllers (second throttle quadrant not included) to move up from 3 to 6 axes, including 4 thrust levers!
- Connector for optional external TFRP or TPR rudder system (sold separately): 3 additional axes, with 1,024 values per axis
- Enjoy a realistic and comfortable flight experience with the included 100% metal mounting system: TM Flying Desk MountNative integration in Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Plug and Play: the devices are automatically recognized in the game (on both Xbox® and PC)
- 1 x TCA Quadrant Boeing Edition
- 1 x TCA Yoke Boeing Edition
- 1 x TM Flying Desk Mount
- Yoke: 1 x USB cable (type C to type A), 1 x support stand for tablet or smartphone, 1 x Allen key
- Throttle quadrant: 4 x interchangeable levers, 1 x crossbar, 2 x attachment pieces
- 1 x connection poster, 1 x spring installation flyer
- 3 x warranty information flyer
- Compatible with PC (Windows® 10), Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One®
- Compatible with the Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals (TFRP) and Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder (TPR) rudder system
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
For any support and warranty inquires, please contact Thrustmaster directly at https://support.thrustmaster.com/