SHIPPING MID-LATE OCTOBER
The most beloved steering wheel is back with its third iteration.
CSX3 is designed to push the boundaries of the premium experience further and fulfill the expectations of a real racer.
Featuring Q-conn connection, customizable RGB LEDs buttons, full-colors touch-screen LCD display, and completely renovated electronics.
100% pure carbon fiber front plate, CNC aluminum main body, knobs and joystick. Optional extra paddle set.
- CSX3 is the highly recommended choice for a top-tier racing performance. It incorporates all the benefits of the best F-PRO features combined with the game-changer options of a steering wheel with display, now touch-screen for faster interactions.
- Thanks to the compatibility with SimHub, the customization of your dashboard layouts and RGB LEDs guarantees a whole new level of possibilities.
- The optional paddle set in CFRP (carbon fiber reinforced polymer), will secure total control over your race.
- Black Paddles and Hub
- 4″ 800×480 LCD with touch screen
- Native Simhub support
- 17 RGB LEDs
- All buttons, dials and LED bars compatible with Simhub via a dedicated plugin
- Optional set of extra CORE paddles
- 12 Momentary buttons
- 2 On/off toggle switches with status led
- Grip-to-Grip wheel length: 28,2cm
- Grip max diameter: 45mm
- Proprietary custom-made tactile button assembly
- Improved button guards with better ergonomics and feeling
- Straight back charging connector
- Backlit buttons
- 4 Front Rotary Encoders
- 2 Thumb Rotary Encoders
- 2 Thumb rotary encoders integrated into the grips
- Launch control clutch system
- 2 Multi-directional joystick with integrated encoder
- On/off pushbutton on the backside of the wheel
- In-software clutch and shifters configuration
- Pure carbon fiber front plate
- Wheel hub compatible with standard formula-style quick-release hubs (3 bolts, 1-inch and 70mm PCD)
- Weight: 1143gr
- VR friendly
- Q-conn magnetic connection cable
- Customizable RGB LEDs buttons and dials
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- FREE SHIPPING to all of the Continental U.S. and Canada (excluding Yukon, Northwest Territories & Nunavut).
- IMPORT DUTIES COVERED for U.S.-based customers.
- We ship from Montreal in Canada
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
All the products, as per the European law, are guaranteed for 2 years. The Warranty is reduced to 1 year for products purchased for internal usage by B2B customers (e.g. simulation venues using our products on their own sim rigs). Within the relevant warranty period, B2C customers in case of issues can report any technical problem to Cube Controls via the Customer Service email firstname.lastname@example.org.